Synth1 Windows Ver1.13 beta1 (2014.6.12) - 64-bit!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

BIG BUG REPORT :

When using the 64bit v1.13beta of Synth1 in Sonar X3 (atleast), sometimes the volume of the synth jumps to the one it is set to +99.9 dB !

This happens especially when using several instances of the synth.

If I had no master limiter on my setup, I'ld probably have lost my monitors, and maybe even my ears ! Can someone report this bug to M. Toda ? Thanks in advance !

This is something I've wanted, nay, needed for some time.
Huge Thanks Are In Order!

Anyway to donate using a credit card?
I don't use PayPal.

Beta2 is out. Fixed some bugs, namely...

Fixed a problem that a big noise has occurred at synth1 startup once in a while.
Fixed a problem that the LFO is not synchronized with the DAW once in a while.
Fixed a problem that the sound of synth1 is greatly changed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
Fixed a problem that DAW is crushed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.

BUT:
The crackling is still there when navigating the Synth1 GUI.
Cylinder Xeon Hexacore 3,5GHz, 64GB RAM, SSDs. DualBoot Mojave/LinuxMint. Steinberg UR22mkII USB audio. M-Audio Axiom 61.
Ableton Live 10, Cubase Pro 12, Logic Pro X
https://www.youtube.com/@landosonic/videos

tnkdesbois wrote:BIG BUG REPORT :

When using the 64bit v1.13beta of Synth1 in Sonar X3 (atleast), sometimes the volume of the synth jumps to the one it is set to +99.9 dB !

This happens especially when using several instances of the synth.

If I had no master limiter on my setup, I'ld probably have lost my monitors, and maybe even my ears ! Can someone report this bug to M. Toda ? Thanks in advance !
Did you (still) hear this? :hihi: The bug has been fixed...

Return to “Instruments”