When is Urs going to finally release that Diva MIDI controller? Kickstarter?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frantz wrote:Note PowerMate USB is not compatible with Windows 7 according to their web site.
What about Powermate Bluetooth?

Uncle E wrote:
Frantz wrote:Note PowerMate USB is not compatible with Windows 7 according to their web site.
What about Powermate Bluetooth?
OSX only.

Uncle E wrote:
barryfell wrote:My new touchscreen second monitor makes Diva even more fun to use
Would you be willing to try out the Griffin Powermate with it? I'm hoping that will make it like editing the Studio Electronics ATC-1: touch and twist, touch and twist, ad infinitum. If you're in the US, I could send one to you to try out.
Once I get the time to wrap up the integration of key control with MIDI Learn, one can assign a MIDI knob for coarse and fine control of the last control touched or navigated to. Combine that with a touch screen… there you go. Same functionality with any knob, or even two :)

Urs wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
barryfell wrote:My new touchscreen second monitor makes Diva even more fun to use
Would you be willing to try out the Griffin Powermate with it? I'm hoping that will make it like editing the Studio Electronics ATC-1: touch and twist, touch and twist, ad infinitum. If you're in the US, I could send one to you to try out.
Once I get the time to wrap up the integration of key control with MIDI Learn, one can assign a MIDI knob for coarse and fine control of the last control touched or navigated to. Combine that with a touch screen… there you go. Same functionality with any knob, or even two :)
Nice! 8)

Urs wrote:Once I get the time to wrap up the integration of key control with MIDI Learn, one can assign a MIDI knob for coarse and fine control of the last control touched or navigated to. Combine that with a touch screen… there you go. Same functionality with any knob, or even two :)
Excellent! This seems to me to be the best solution.

Return to “Instruments”