Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

George wrote:Unison sounds can be heard on our Essentials bank add-on demo composed by Torben Hansen and designed by George Reales. No external samples or effects besides basic EQ was used.

http://www.discodsp.net/mp3/torben_hans ... ntials.mp3
Wow, this sounds nice! And other demos on DiscoDSP site also do.

I feel that Discovery Pro for some reason goes under the radar here, wonder why it is so.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Maybe because it is an emulation of a hardware synth, which already people either liked or didn't like.
Also, since there is a Pro and a non-Pro version, some people might feel forced to decide between a light version and an expensive one.
Apart from that, I think many people prefer Corona, which is not limited by the emulation aspect and seems rather complete and modern compared to the Discovery.

Yeah, could be. By the way we ofer cross-grades from Discovery to Pro for a very fair price, so no pressures there.

I'm very happy that I made the upgrade from Discovery to Pro.......don't miss my Nord Lead so much anymore!

We have updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.2.

What's new
  • Auto-loop for single cycle waveforms with less than 2048 samples.
  • Auto-tune for unlooped waveforms.
  • Enhanced voice stealing algorithm.
  • Wave oscillator .wav fine-tune support.
6.4.2 is a free update for 6.x customers. Download is available at discoDSP Members Area.

Great - now if I could only remember that Purchase ID number - it would be better if your site allowed people to use passwords and remembered their login details - everytime there's an update I have to ask for it to send me my details again

I think using the password retrieval form should be enough for most cases.

We have updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.3.

What's new
  • Enhanced unison tuning.
  • Fixed swapping programs voice channel management.
6.4.3 is a free update for 6.x customers. Download is available at discoDSP Members Area as well as a demo version at http://www.discodsp.com/discoverypro/

Just bought the Bundle. Fantastic!

We have updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.4.

What's new
  • Fixed BandReject filter behavior.
6.4.4 is a free update for 6.x customers. Download is available at discoDSP Members Area.

We have updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.5.

What's new
  • OS X: Compiled with XCode 5.1.1.
  • Added shared memory to copy/paste layers/programs between Discovery Pro instances.
  • Fixed inverse program change bug.
  • Fixed OSC 2 noise to LFO1/2/MOD ENVELOPE - OSC 2 / OSC 1+2 rates behavior.
6.4.5 is a free update for 6.x customers. Download is available at discoDSP Members Area.

And 6.5 is when?
I have some hankering for some reddening ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

6.5 should arrive when we add some noticeable features like skinning, HiDPI GUI, alternate tuning and things like that ;) Minor ones will still go the 6.4.x route. Anyways release dates are still secret.

We have updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.6.

What's new
  • Fixed portamento behavior where only first unison voice was affected.
  • Fixed delay copy/paste function.
6.4.6 is a free update for 6.x customers. Download is available at discoDSP Members Area.

Return to “Instruments”