One-Synth-Challenge #65: TAL BassLine (Results are in!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-BassLine TAL-BassLine-101

A'm getting closer :D
Thank you all for that 3 places it came as a total surprise......
Congrats to Z... and EDGEK8D yes indeed a great gesture from you :hug:
Thanks you brian for your efforts , and congrats to all the other synthlovers it is a challenge and a privilese to hear your work and comment month after month .
I wait now patiently until moldavsky pick his prize.........
See you around :phones:
Fabrizio

Congrats all the winners! Bravo to all the participants! And EDGEK8D, oh man! Thank you thank you thank you :D That's just so awesome! You made my day! Thank you so much for your generous gift! I can't express how deeply I appreciate that: It's encouraging and inspirational, and just an essence of the great community spirit here :D For sure, my friend, I would love to get a new "toy/weapon". Can I have a SynthMaster? Will be using it in the name of EDGEK8D :D :D :D

Oh, and I apologize for the delay, everybody. Same old trouble: busy with some extra work and no internet access.

A'm glad for you moldavsky good choice bdw. , for my choice , i go for "digital synsatians" brings back memory's
from the past , it all start with me with this digital machinery my first step into the wondrous world of synth sounds .Thanks again for that 3 place , have fun in the months to come ..............

Fabrizio

SKYZONE wrote:A'm glad for you moldavsky good choice bdw. , for my choice , i go for "digital synsatians" brings back memory's
from the past , it all start with me with this digital machinery my first step into the wondrous world of synth sounds .Thanks again for that 3 place , have fun in the months to come ..............

Fabrizio
Congrats, Fabrizio; you have a certain sound, interesting to hear what you come up with when not limited by the OSC synths :)

And EDGE, kudos! Nice move.

Thanks Z... :tu:

Guess it's my turn now.

Whatever I choose it will be because of GAS, not need.

So, vitalker, your call mate.

CymaticCreation wrote:Guess it's my turn now.

Is this the coolest OSC ever?? Yeah!! :clap: :hug:

CymaticCreation wrote:Guess it's my turn now.

Hey! What about the poor guy in 6th place! :x

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

On more serious note, congratulations again and thanks for bring your amazing chunes back to OSC. Surely you have got the bug now right?

Moldavsky wrote:Congrats all the winners! Bravo to all the participants! And EDGEK8D, oh man! Thank you thank you thank you :D That's just so awesome! You made my day! Thank you so much for your generous gift! I can't express how deeply I appreciate that: It's encouraging and inspirational, and just an essence of the great community spirit here :D For sure, my friend, I would love to get a new "toy/weapon". Can I have a SynthMaster? Will be using it in the name of EDGEK8D :D :D :D
It's my pleasure. Go make some music.
Logic Pro X : Prophet Rev2, Blofeld, Toraiz-AS1, Model D, Minibrute, MOTU 828x, Presonus Eris E7's, dozens of pedals

Congratulation to all the winners! It was a really fun contest, lots of great tracks - I hope to do one again soon!

Contacted vitalker, hopefully we'll see him soon :)

Hello to all. Congratulations for all winners! Your works are the best. I like z...'s work. What about prize? I can't understand why I get the prize. :o

vitalker wrote:Hello to all. Congratulations for all winners! Your works are the best. I like z...'s work. What about prize? I can't understand why I get the prize. :o
Prize swaps are apparently allowed - a couple prizes were swapped, and one of them was CymaticCreation swapped his prize to you. So, pick one of them that hasn't been taken already. :)

z.prime wrote:So, pick one of them that hasn't been taken already. :)
I can't pick prize, because I don't understand which of them hasn't been taken already. :D

Return to “Instruments”