F-Mdrive recommended? Questions for Midi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

very interested in this mega drive vst! just askin if it is like normal vsts and shipped with presets? if so how many? and can i also use it to put notes in the piano roll of fl studio and have multiple instances as pattern and play it like other conventional vsts?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Yes, it is normal Vst. Sounds awesome and is instant fun. In Download section you can find 33000 sounds extracted from various games. One of my favorite plugins. Only minor thing for me is that browsing sounds from directories is little bit hard to read. Anyway, highly recommended if looking for this type of sounds.

Mac Hine wrote:Yes, it is normal Vst. Sounds awesome and is instant fun. In Download section you can find 33000 sounds extracted from various games. One of my favorite plugins. Only minor thing for me is that browsing sounds from directories is little bit hard to read. Anyway, highly recommended if looking for this type of sounds.
thanks i wanna combine the sounds with sid sounds etc. so you get some nice chiptunes :)!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

oh and how is the SUPER PSG?

Caine123 wrote:very interested in this mega drive vst! just askin if it is like normal vsts and shipped with presets? if so how many? and can i also use it to put notes in the piano roll of fl studio and have multiple instances as pattern and play it like other conventional vsts?
Yeah it's a normal vst and operates as such, it only comes with 39 presets but I took the time to create and upload 4 banks here>http://www.kvraudio.com/product/fmdrive ... /downloads made from converted TFI's from the FMdrive site

The GUI is bit big and overcomplicated but it has a great sound, the Genny and YM2612 vsts are also worth checking out if you like the Sega FM sound, I haven't got around to trying out his superpsg synth yet.
http://drunk3nj3sus.blogspot.com/ < My blog
Free samples, presets, etc.

thanks a lot waiting on the dl links :D!

Return to “Instruments”