One Synth Challenge #68: Synth1 by Ichiro Toda

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bjporter wrote: Announcement!
All historical OSC results have been compiled by the Excel mastermind Emanuele Ballasina (aka Ballacr75), please check out the right side to see the placements
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... heets_home
Holy crap dude! Thx, unbelievable devotion to the OSC gods. :o :clap: :love: :tu: :hail: :-o :wheee: :clap:

CongratZ (see what I did there :wink: ) PWM (Sry bro ...lazy), Photonic, Keith303 and Hans M :clap: :clap: :clap: Certainly well deserved wins IMO. Congratulations to everyone else as well. I see a few gems a little too far down the list but that's OSC I guess.

Thanks also of course for votes and comments on Tink :tu:

Congratulations Z ! :tu: :clap:
You did it again.

Crazy, that the next 3 have all the same points :clown:
And I am very happy to be on of them :hyper: :D :hyper:

Congrats also to PWM, Keith303 and Hans M. Well deserved too!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

I also want to mention the most statistically even handed, fair voters of this round are Animehaus and Carl_Saved - the sum of their votes is exactly equal to the average of all voters! :)

Check the results sheet for 'generosity score' and % of Average values

photonic wrote:Congratulations Z ! :tu: :clap:
You did it again.

Hey not sure if you noticed, there's a link to work by Ballacr75 - and you're #5 all time OSCer in history

Congratz to Z-prime and all the top tracks, many thanks to Bjporter for all the work !
(&Ballacr75)

Congrats to all the winners. Maybe I'll go back to more traditional DrBob tunes next time.

dB

doctorbob wrote:Congrats to all the winners. Maybe I'll go back to more traditional DrBob tunes next time.

dB
Nah, I think you're on a roll, maybe try a few more times, I think you'll get a hit. Your EDM stuff is quite good :)

bjporter wrote:
photonic wrote:Congratulations Z ! :tu: :clap:
You did it again.

Hey not sure if you noticed, there's a link to work by Ballacr75 - and you're #5 all time OSCer in history
Wow,now that saves my day :D
That proofs that oldschool style is not dead.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Congrats indeed!

Yes, congrats to all! And thanks to the great and joyful management here. And the peaceful atmosphere. And thanks for the lots of smart comments on soundcloud.

Well, the voting was quite hard for me. I only gave one 5, since I thought this grade is for the one I like most. But it now seems that my voting wasn't "fair", if looking to the average fairness level. Maybe it would be more easy to decide, if there were only 1-4 points?

Some of my votes were not so good because I just did not like the kind of music genre (I am so sorry but I kind of hate dubstep and everything over-compressed, styled for maximum pressure and loudness - even it seems to be the current mainstream taste) or just the harmonics or melodies didn't generate much feelings inside my heart. Almost all tracks sounded very good in a technical point of view for me.

BTW. what about introducing an additional optional voting for sound design, composition, mixing & mastering, that does not influence the main voting? This could be very interesting for the creator...

Congrats to the winners, but most of all, congrats to everyone! There were a LOT of really good entries this month!

Thanks bjporter for all of your work, and everyone for commenting and providing feedback on my track.

Had fun, as always!

Congrants to the winners and all kvr men!

Hanz Meyzer wrote: BTW. what about introducing an additional optional voting for sound design, composition, mixing & mastering, that does not influence the main voting? This could be very interesting for the creator...
Hey that's something we've thought about in the past (i love the idea) but decided to KISS (keep it simple), although I do have a prototype. If you're interested we can continue this discussion int he main discussion thread.

Yes congrats to the winner and to all participants. :clap:
I will occasionally take part in OSC, cant do every month due to time and basically not being very prolific :lol:
Hope there will be some good presets to download for this months synth as I find it a bit baffling :?
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote: Hope there will be some good presets to download for this months synth as I find it a bit baffling :?
Excellent! That's what a challenge is all about :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”