RA and Silk microtuning don't work?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there supposed to be an obvious difference when applying the microtuning feature? I've tried applying various of the microtuning scales to the ney and oud and there's no discernible difference in sound when compared to the Western preset. Is it really that subtle or is there (more likely) some other issue here?

My CCC2 randomly threw me an error a couple weeks back about how I shouldn't have unplugged it when it was writing to disk or something (and I hadn't touched it) but everything seemed fine up until this issue today. I'm wondering if scripts can get corrupted while the instruments remain intact. Or if somehow the scripts got deleted (any way I can check?). I've been spending hours plunking out notes on different instruments and scale presets trying to detect an audible difference because I don't know what else to do at this point. Argh.

I'm running the latest version of Play.

Any help sincerely appreciated.

Just checked it here;
microtunings works properly...
i have the newest play version 4.2.2, but this feature always worked;

anyhow, my main problem with east-west-libraries is that the timing is often totally messed up
in polyphonic voicings. It's sometimes still messed up in (on- and offline) bounces. It's nearly unusual, and the support doesn't care at all....

Return to “Instruments”