Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

For those who have been asking:

Air Music Tech has announced that a series of free v2.04 updates for their most popular instruments will start rolling out to existing users over the next few days.

Improvements:

Improved support for Cubase 8.
Improved support for Logic Pro X.
Wide range of performance enhancements and stability optimizations.
Improved support for Pro Tools 11.
Official support for OS X 10.10.
Optional support for using an iLok key to store your license.
New license manager to allow customers to manage their own authorizations.
Now install on up to three seats per license (Computers or iLoks).
Support for new Akai Pro Virtual Instrument Player.
Improved support for M-Audio Arsenal.

How to get the update: Update only installers are available so you wont need to re-download your content. A new free serial number is required for this update to support the new license manager. This will be emailed to all existing V2.02 users over the next few days. If you received your copy through one of their hardware partners they will contact you directly with your free upgrade.

Trial Mode: All products now will feature a fully functional 15 day trial version with the entire library of content and presets available to you.

Upgrades: Upgrades start at $29.99 for AIEP V2 owners and $129.99 for V1 Pack/Single Instrument owners. Contact sbangs@airmusictech.com if you are unsure of what offers may apply for you.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Great news :) especially the new license manager :tu:
Waiting for the email notification then :)

Looks like a really useful update. Sure many will be happy they can now demo :)

Finally. I look forward to get back to use them on the Mac.
Fernando (FMR)

]Trial versions, where?
Atm, I see only trial versions of "The Riser" and "Ignite".
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

They will be posted to our product pages over the next few days our first priority is to upgrade our existing customers and make sure they are all ok :) Thanks for your interest.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

@sbangs_air: I just got around to installing the AIEP a few days ago. A rather tortuous affair, but they're very nice VI's! Question: is there any way to check if I'm actually on your mailing list? When I registered the plugins, this was overwritten on the html page:

("status";"FAILED","message";"Failed adding subscriber to the list")

I haven't gotten any offers from you in the last few months; I get the feeling I'm not on the list, but there being no user login on your site there's no way for me to check.

BTW, I'm not clear on "...a series of free v2.04 updates..." vs "Upgrades start at $29.99 for AIEP V2 owners" ? :shrug:

If you own V2.02 of AIEP this is a free update.
If do own V2 its $29.99 which also grants you Hybrid 3 and AU/VST support.

All purchases are automatically registered for the purpose of updates.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

If we move our licenses to iLok, how do we completely remove the old licensing system from our computers?
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:If we move our licenses to iLok, how do we completely remove the old licensing system from our computers?
+1. Hope for crystal clear/step by step explanations for those who'll follow the dongle road and who already have installed/registred aiep (i, among others...) :D

sbangs_air wrote:They will be posted to our product pages over the next few days our first priority is to upgrade our existing customers and make sure they are all ok :) Thanks for your interest.
So is the Timewarp demo and update mentioned in the other thread part of these demos going up or are you talking about only the AIR synths?

I had the afternoon free and was hoping those trial versions would be up already....but is was not to be. :(

Checking out The Riser Now :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

budweiser wrote:
billcarroll wrote:If we move our licenses to iLok, how do we completely remove the old licensing system from our computers?
+1. Hope for crystal clear/step by step explanations for those who'll follow the dongle road and who already have installed/registred aiep (i, among others...) :D
The new installer will do this all automatically for you. All you will need is your complimentary upgrade code in the email we will send you.

The installers come in two flavors update only so you dont have to re-download the content or the full install if you want to start fresh for what ever reason.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Has anyone been emailed their updates?
Xpand!2 licensee here.
Rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”