Algo Music instruments on Westgatesounds.net

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AlgonN CZynthia M42 Nebula M51galaxy

Numanoid wrote:
Nielzie wrote:The CZynthia archived folder is a bit of a mess. It has the the same dll within the folder with sep/sem files in which it creates again a folder with (the same) sep/sem files. Of course this results in a host scanning those 2 (duplicate) dll plugin files.
Just delete that folder containing those SEP/SEM files, Windows will create those automatically when the plug is loaded into your daw.

What you need is the *.dll
I know, but probably not everyone is familiar with how this works with SE plugins.

Besides, sometimes when a SE plugin uses samples (which are sometimes stored in the folder and not packet within the dll) you can't just delete the folder because then you will delete the samples it needs :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

dnekm wrote:No. The M42 and AlgoN files are from my purchase of the M42. The Arpy, Phadiz and String Synth files I downloaded from the archive.org version of the Algomusic site last night. The M51 and the CZynthia files came from Dr. Ambient this morning.

So the "messed up" folder came direct from Dr.Ambient? :hihi: Thanks for the extra info.

I have just spent the afternoon updating the site navigation. The Algo Music link should now be on every page.

What is the difference between CZynthia and CZynthia Beat which I got with a recent issue.

To my eyes the Beat version actually looks to be a "pro" version in the sense that it includes a sequencer module ?

Honestly do not know. Have never seen that version....

And the others (Atomic, Enceladus...)? No go?

Thanks guys, well worth the wait. :tu:

Best wishes. :hug:

Unfortunately I´ve got no response of my question......

and where is "Atomic" for example.....Guido once said, he has some more plugins,
never saw the light of day til nowadays, but he wanted to give us for free too.....
What about these?

What kindergarten is this? First we had to wait some months for an answer of Guido, then we had to wait some months for an answer of Mike, then finally BlackWinny hosted the plugins on his site, and now you come and claim to have an agreement with Guido? Where's YOUR proof? Guido has a KVR account, so he can post the agreement here himself...

Tricky-Loops wrote:What kindergarten is this? First we had to wait some months for an answer of Guido, then we had to wait some months for an answer of Mike, then finally BlackWinny hosted the plugins on his site, and now you come and claim to have an agreement with Guido? Where's YOUR proof? Guido has a KVR account, so he can post the agreement here himself...
Tricky, did you not see Guido's post asking for someone to do hosting and to respond to him by email?
The link is somewhere the last page or two of this thread. Let's not go the same route as the other thread.

Link to Dr. Ambient's post from *yesterday* (Jan. 23rd):

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p6019519

On the next page, dnkem immediately responds. Voila! There's the agreement.

You're welcome to wait until Karmacomposer comes through if you'd like, though. ;)

Regarding any other instruments - that will be left entirely up to Guido. My last email from him today was about 1 PM this afternoon, my time. We have different schedules so communication may be a bit slow for that reason.

As for anyone asking for proof - I would not do this if I was not in contact with Guido and did not have his express permission. That is not how I do things.

Patience...

bluedad wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:What kindergarten is this? First we had to wait some months for an answer of Guido, then we had to wait some months for an answer of Mike, then finally BlackWinny hosted the plugins on his site, and now you come and claim to have an agreement with Guido? Where's YOUR proof? Guido has a KVR account, so he can post the agreement here himself...
Tricky, did you not see Guido's post asking for someone to do hosting and to respond to him by email?
The link is somewhere the last page or two of this thread. Let's not go the same route as the other thread.
Then why does nobody tell Guido that BlackWinny already hosted the plugins?

Lately there are so many strange things happening here at KVR - (im)posters who claim to be famous stars, big companies suddenly disappear into obscurity, other people appear and disappear or make even 4 accounts, then BlackWinny suddenly vanishes etc., maybe I should leave KVR for some time to save my damaged health...

dnekm wrote: I got in touch with Guido last night/this morning after he posted looking for someone to host his instruments.

I started the web page last night and Guido just sent me some files. So this afternoon I will work on finishing the page and getting everything uploaded.
That's great news. :tu:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Numanoid wrote:
dnekm wrote:As far as I know, Blackwhinny never had permission to distribute.
Well Black Winny may have had that for all I know

As far as I can see, I can see no other confirmation than yourself that you got permission to do this.
Would be good if you could put a statement from Guido up on that webpage, backing this.
Did you ever ask him like you just asked dnekm? ;)
Never mind, it's rhetorical. :lol:
Enjoy the legit Algo freebies.
Last edited by OutCider on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Return to “Instruments”