Charlatan 2.0 Final Free VA synth released (Windows)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan Charlatan - Time Capsule

I replaced the old dll with one of the new skinned versions but I don't see the presets anymore in Bitwig's fxp browser. Is there any special place the presets are supposed to be? Unfortunately bitwig doesn't let you load an fxb bank. Currently I have the presets in a charlatan folder in my vst folder but it doesn't seem to see them anymore.

Coming soon, to a DAW near you!

Needs some polishing and tweaking in some areas, so just a preview for now :wink:

Nice. :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Nice work fdigl! :tu:

I wonder where our dear karrikuh is and how are his DSP skills these days doing? ;) All he's done sounds very promising.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Looks nice. ;)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Okay, I have made some tweaks and I feel like this skin is ready for its first release! I am proud to present the JP-8000 Skin for Charlatan:

(click the image above to download the .res file)

Any feed back and recommendations are appreciated :tu:

EDIT: Mirror link for the weary
Last edited by fdigl on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the skin.
Downloaded it.
WARNING ! AVAST ANTIVIRUS REPORTS A DANGEROUS ITEM ON THAT FILE HOST !
So anyone trying to download, better be protected.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Thanks fdigl. That skin is lovely!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Mutant wrote:Thanks for the skin.
Downloaded it.
WARNING ! AVAST ANTIVIRUS REPORTS A DANGEROUS ITEM ON THAT FILE HOST !
So anyone trying to download, better be protected.
That's strange, I use Avast and an ad blocker and nothing gets reported to me. Thanks for letting me know, I'll post a mirror up later when I get home.

fdigl wrote:Okay, I have made some tweaks and I feel like this skin is ready for its first release! I am proud to present the JP-8000 Skin for Charlatan:

Nice skin sir, many thanks for the share :clap:
:tu: All is good

Nice indeed. ;)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

It's really nice, but I think the title is not prominent enough. I would make it bigger.

Like in the first screenshot you posted. :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:It's really nice, but I think the title is not prominent enough. I would make it bigger.

Like in the first screenshot you posted. :hihi:
What more can I say? I was never really a fan of the top bar to begin with :lol:

DuX wrote:It's really nice, but I think the title is not prominent enough. I would make it bigger
agreed.
the bigger the name the bigger the sound, right?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

fdigl wrote:Okay, I have made some tweaks and I feel like this skin is ready for its first release! I am proud to present the JP-8000 Skin for Charlatan:

Very nice but could you or somebody else upload the png, I do not understand this .res thing

Return to “Instruments”