z3ta+ Reskin - Variant 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Z3TA+

Hello Everyone,

The font i used in the first variant turned out to be somewhat suboptimal (i found it still too fuzzy and unsharp after a while) so i decided to get rid of the anti-aliased Bimini Italic text and replaced it with a non-anti-aliased font instead. IMO it was a good decision because it 'dont get no sharper than that'.

Other Changes:

- Adapted look of Bank Selector buttons to look just like the other buttons
- All white/grey based tones have been replaced with a light blue tone
- Slight glare on the buttons
- Slight text-color alterations

Thats all, so have at it.

Download here, details see screenshot.

click for fullsize

EDIT: Download now directly from KVR.
EDIT2: Dead screenshot replaced with copy on new hoster.
Last edited by ENV1 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Another wonderful work of art. Thanks again for sharing ! :tu: :hail:

EDIT: I just installed this skin and it's much easier to read the controls......crystal clear. Well done. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: I just installed this skin and it's much easier to read the controls......crystal clear.
Agreed.

Much better than the old font.

It really helps when youre looking at the UI for a long time while making presets.

You don't by any chance own Z3TA+ 2 do you ? :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This is amazing! :O I'll try it and take a look.

Brilliant work. Thank you
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Thanks for the update, intall went smooth as usual, looks fine :tu:

But why do you keep the skin available only for a month, I guess there will be users not seeing this thread now, but wanting to try the skin at a later date.

Thanks everyone.

Glad you like it too.
Numanoid wrote:Why do you keep the skin available only for a month, I guess there will be users not seeing this thread now, but wanting to try the skin at a later date.
Well thats not something i do on purpose, its the filehost service that automatically deletes files after 30 days of inactivity.

(Cant be helped.)

Maybe you can upload it to the software section at Archive.org, that way it stays available

Teksonik wrote:You don't by any chance own Z3TA+ 2 do you ? :hihi:
BTW, no, i dont.

But i guess i would like to, considering how impressed i am with the original z3ta+.

Maybe i will go for the price-reduced upgrade some day...

Numanoid wrote:Maybe you can upload it to the software section at Archive.org, that way it stays available
Or maybe we could ask Ben if he could set aside a couple of megabytes for special purposes such as skins.

That way the stuff would be right here (just like presets) and it would be here for good.

ENV1 wrote:Or maybe we could ask Ben if he could set aside a couple of megabytes for special purposes such as skins.

That way the stuff would be right here (just like presets) and it would be here for good.
+1 I support that :)

ENV1 wrote:Thanks everyone.

Glad you like it too.
Numanoid wrote:Why do you keep the skin available only for a month, I guess there will be users not seeing this thread now, but wanting to try the skin at a later date.
Well thats not something i do on purpose, its the filehost service that automatically deletes files after 30 days of inactivity.

(Cant be helped.)

I got your back ENV1. I will host any skins you have and want to put out there on my website: Asylum

That's were I put up the stuff I make as well. The skins etc. can then be downloaded for free on the Webstore Page

ENV1 wrote:Or maybe we could ask Ben if he could set aside a couple of megabytes for special purposes such as skins.
Based on info here, looks like you can upload skins in the "Downloads, Banks, Patches, etc." section for instruments at KVR, the skins being part of the etcetera ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=72

good to see Z3ta+ v1.53 still getting luv.

i'll never stop using it. :borg:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”