Ladder/acid/ms20/SVF 0df filters+Smooth Param Auto+Multichannel MIDI+Arp facelift in SynthMaster 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Synthmaster v2.8 will be absolute analog monster with all these implementations .Every train has its passengers - some people will like it ,other not .Make music ,not war :) Cheers :)I'm glad to be owner of such analog beast.
Last edited by VilianTroy on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VilianTroy wrote:Synthmaster v2.8 will be absolute analog monster with all these implementations .Every train has its passengers - some people will like it ,other not .Make music ,not war :) Cheers :)
:tu:

before I release the 'beta' next week, one last important update:

I will be updating the Arpeggiator. It needs a facelift and support for recording directly from MIDI (for the sequencer)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

:tu:

As Synhtmaster is now no. 2 on the list of the "50 best VST/AU plugin synths in the world today", you must also remember to update the installer picture and change the no 3 to no 2 :wink:

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/the ... day-621799

When I tried version 1, I already knew this is gonna be big :)

Numanoid wrote:As Synhtmaster is now no. 2 on the list of the "50 best VST/AU plugin synths in the world today", you must also remember to update the installer picture and change the no 3 to no 2 :wink:

Where is it #3 ? On our website ?
Works at KV331 Audio

The arp is getting a facelift in v2.8 :tu:

1 Now editing is a lot easier. we added a scrollbar and up/down arrows to see the visible notes/steps.

2. We are adding step recording directly from MIDI!

3. We added a new mode called "Drum Kit". No need to explain this, right :hyper: So that now you can use the arpeggiator to program drum pattterns. (For now we support General MIDI Drum map but others can be added as well!). We'll provide a new SFZ drum kit and about 50-100 patterns in the next update!
ArpDrumMode.png
ArpSequenceMode.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As Synhtmaster is now no. 2 on the list of the "50 best VST/AU plugin synths in the world today", you must also remember to update the installer picture and change the no 3 to no 2 :wink:

Where is it #3 ? On our website ?
I just checked this, and it's right after you run the install, and the installer screen appears, it has a "3" from CM on it.

Thanks Bulent. The drum kit portion of the arp would be REALLY fun if it had patterns.

I know this is still in development, but just wanted to throw that out there lol.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:Thanks Bulent. The drum kit portion of the arp would be REALLY fun if it had patterns.

I know this is still in development, but just wanted to throw that out there lol.
Our product manager Gercek is a percussionist :wink: :hihi:
Works at KV331 Audio

Arpeggiator Mono/Poly sequence recording, done :tu:
ArpRecordPolySequence.png
ArpRecordMonoSequence.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

When will 2.8 be released? Even if my eyes get ear cancer of this ugly GUI I must say it is an interesting product.
Induljon a banzáj!

e-modic wrote:When will 2.8 be released? Even if my eyes get ear cancer of this ugly GUI I must say it is an interesting product.
April.
Works at KV331 Audio

e-modic wrote:When will 2.8 be released? Even if my eyes get ear cancer of this ugly GUI I must say it is an interesting product.
I think the GUI isn't being reworked until 3.0. And it'll be a paid upgrade - 20$, very fair price. but I'm not really sure, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Have you seen this? :)

http://www.satyatunes.com/web/tranquilblue.php

Return to “Instruments”