Waves to release Element 2 Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Element Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Just bagged it for less than $33 from everyplugin.com (using code Waves25) :o :love:

Metafilter + Element v2 for that price, it seems unreal, I can't be this lucky, there gotta be a catch somewhere :scared:

MountainKing wrote:http://everyplugin.com/metafilter.html

Coupon: WAVES25

32,90 USD

:D
Couldn't resist great find thanks. :tu:

bharris22 wrote:Does Metafilter work well as a complement to FabFilter Volcano, Etch or some of Melda's products? Or would I basically be covered in the "good filter plugin" category if I have one or more of those three?
Of those you've mentioned, I only have Etch... and though I have numerous others, for 'my' purposes, Metafilter has a place, at this price. {if only as a freebie with Elements 2} :wink: [2c]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Ikjsr4pnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53FytAAtCU
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Numanoid wrote:Just bagged it for less than $33 from everyplugin.com (using code Waves25) :o :love:

Metafilter + Element v2 for that price, it seems unreal, I can't be this lucky, there gotta be a catch somewhere :scared:
The catch is that in reality you don't need them so you gonna burn $33. Also don't forget their lame WUP..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah, WUP is a drag.

But to their credit they delivered my Element 2 license in less than 20 minutes :)

Numanoid wrote:Just bagged it for less than $33 from everyplugin.com (using code Waves25) :o :love:

Did you not see the small print? ................Now Waves own your soul :-o :hihi:

Thanks for finding this! This is now truly a no-brainer. I was eventually going to update my Element v.1 but my WUP ran out. Renewing WUP would cost me $23, so I basically got Metafilter (which I have been wanting for a while) for $10. I may renew WUP at some point to try to resell my Element v.1 now, we'll see . . . .

Wow! That rocks! :tu: I assume the following advice applies to people who did not buy it directly from Waves, as both Metafilter + Element v2, were in my 'account' and "registered" within minutes of my purchase, , though not "activated". Sooo... as a heads-up:
Sequent wrote:For $49 this is a great promotion if these are items that you can use. Probably doesn't need to be said... but just in case:

make absolutely sure to register your MetaFilter today (June 22)

otherwise you will miss out on the free Element portion.
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

murnau wrote:

The catch is that in reality you don't need them so you gonna burn $33. Also don't forget their lame WUP..
I know ... but they got me nonetheless. I'm actually quite impressed with Metafilter though.

Shabdahbriah wrote:Wow! That rocks! :tu: I assume the following advice applies to people who did not buy it directly from Waves, as both Metafilter + Element v2, were in my 'account' and "registered" within minutes of my purchase, , though not "activated". Sooo... as a heads-up:
If bought from a third party vendor, the buyer must take the serial and register in their Waves account by today the latest, otherwise they get no Element v2

It doesn't have to be activated on a particular computer today, though, correct?

Yep, if you buy from a third party vendor you need to register today in order for Element to get added to your account.

bharris22 wrote:It doesn't have to be activated on a particular computer today, though, correct?
No just have to register MetaFilter today in your account, then Waves will add Element v2

But of course once registered the WUP will start to run, so tomorrow only 364 days left off support for me...
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So the catch with Element v2 is that it is very CPU hungry

It is one of those plugs that takes 12% of CPU just being alone and idle in FL Studio ...

Numanoid wrote:
bharris22 wrote:It doesn't have to be activated on a particular computer today, though, correct?
No just have to register MetaFilter today in your account, then Waves will add Element v2

But of course once registered the WUP will start to run, so tomorrow only 364 days left off support for me...
Got it - thanks! Element 2 is in my account :).

Return to “Instruments”