Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

Numanoid wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:Weird but interesting...weird the fact that its not a whole window, you need to scroll.
So is the case for Arturia ModularV and Arp 2600V

BTW: Why is the site in mock latin? :D

http://www.pulsarmodular.com/about/

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse nibh ipsum, lobortis vel orci vel, commodo consequat purus. Praesent ut arcu a tellus malesuada malesuada.

Yeah, no doubt I'm gonna buy after reading that :P
It's dummy text, I believe some website builder puts in Latin text when you insert a new text-block. You are then, of course, expected to replace it with something more meaningful ;)
Anyway, I know I've seen it, probably in Sparkle, and it seems he's using a live address to test his html.

Had to have a another listen to that filter. Strait cream. Listen to that response. That resonance that doesn't squeal or dance. That cut off that doesn't mud partials. Wow. I'm impressed. :phones:

BDeep wrote:It's dummy text, I believe some website builder puts in Latin text when you insert a new text-block. You are then, of course, expected to replace it with something more meaningful ;)
Yeah, that's logical, but why make a half finished website just to sell a plug, could just sell it on samplism or other such established sites instead

Numanoid wrote:
david.beholder wrote:Dolorium ipsum is real latin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum
Hmmm, still I am not convinced to buy :?
Even google translate doesn't help.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse nibh ipsum, lobortis vel orci vel, commodo consequat purus. Praesent a tellus malesuada malesuada ut arcu. Unfortunately, the author of a lot of it is now being prepared. Vivamus auctor ipsum dui, lacinia tristique in. In sit amet vel interdum eleifend from the just, and pure is. Also, from the ends of in front of, the official website sapien. Fusce gravida, nisl ac tincidunt, tellus risus imperdiet now, and now at turpis ultrices elit. Curabitur vehicula mi sit amet ligula lobortis, ac hendrerit tortor blandit. Donec sem from, there is vulputate commodo, euismod suscipit as possible. But the voice, none at all, except by the venenatis quis, ultrices hendrerit nisi. Aenean bibendum feugiat porttitor felis vitae. For its non-pregnant and they had but drink ultricies. That's volleyball free. Girls with nice titties are playing it on sand totally ligule. Sed volutpat auctor ipsum, non sagittis neque viverra at. Vestibulum sit amet nibh bed.
Murderous duck!

nice t..... :lol:

:roll: Beware, this totally looks like a scam. Dummy text everywhere, no information given at all and the only thing which works is the payment function.
The sound demo's are probably recordings of real machines.

Also: put the address (Red Hill Ave 22, Orange County) in a search machine and you will find lots of suspicious 'companies' at that address all with the same telephone number.

The new Softube Modular now that one is real. :tu:
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

It's not a scam, the guy's a GS regular and he did actually program it. It's OSX only at the moment, though.

Did you test it ED?

If this is fake that is some next level scamming. I'm not jumping on anything until I hear a few testimonials but seems like they just don't have everything together quite yet. He might just be one of those super bright ones that does things differently. Like the synth master guy. Can't wait to hear more of this though. It sounds good man!

Timfonie wrote:Also: put the address (Red Hill Ave 22, Orange County) in a search machine and you will find lots of suspicious 'companies' at that address all with the same telephone number.
Says guy with info: Timfonie. since 6 Jan, 2004, from Flatland
Murderous duck!

ere2learn wrote:Did you test it ED?
I'm a Windows guy through and forever :D If this ever materialises as a VST for Windows, you bet I'll purchase it, not just test it! :D

the rest of you guys might want to take a look at how he is bringing it into the world too because it's brilliant and it's generating a whole lot of fascination for me. It's aloof, outside the whole club stream that everyone feels they need to pander too, has a very rock and roll feel to it. Makes me want to plug a keyboard in it and start playing. I WILL BE WAITING for more information though. I'll need a few positive responses first. I would definitely count evil dragon as a good start as reference.

EvilDragon wrote:I'm a Windows guy through and forever :D
Amen to that :tu:

But as you design a lot of stuff, for example for Kontakt, don't you need to have a Mac to load it up to also just to check?

No, not really. That's NI's job to test everything we code in KSP works equally on both platforms. :)

Return to “Instruments”