Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
theracon wrote:Instant buy when it will get ported to Windows.
I have the moneys in a envelope on the mantelpiece waiting patiently for the thing to drop...
You're not alone.

This track uses a lot of P900. all the classic synth sounds (pads, leads) are the P900. Very nice synth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-kX-Sgbik0
Last edited by plexuss on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I saw that video a few hours ago. My god, i wish all walls in my house would look like this :D

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

delete
Last edited by Amram on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wonder what happens with this and was glad to see that a sampler module might be added to P900 as well.
Nice.

Cinebient wrote:I wonder what happens with this and was glad to see that a sampler module might be added to P900 as well.
Nice.
There were no samplers in 1971 :)

plexuss wrote:
Cinebient wrote:I wonder what happens with this and was glad to see that a sampler module might be added to P900 as well.
Nice.
I even was not there too :D

plexuss wrote:
Nice.
The EMS Musys was developed in 1969.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Edit: This is a great sampler. Was there long ago....
But best sampler ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0tP-p7m40

plexuss wrote:
Nice.
So what?! :roll:

martinjuenke wrote:
plexuss wrote:
Nice.
So what?! :roll:
As a P900 users, I want P900 to reflect as accurately as possible both the sound and interface of a vintage Modular Moog. I believe that is the point of it and why I bought it. I'd prefer there to be no other distractions and modules that were not part of the original design. I don't mind a little bit of refinement or change to the orignal but certainly not a sample module. I am sure there are other virtual synths out there with sample modules you can use.

plexuss wrote:This track uses a lot of P900. all the classic synth sounds (pads, leads) are the P900. Very nice synth!

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/hallucinations
Really nice. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”