VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Elektronisch wrote:Why no one is talking about this ? :o
Because I was curious:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... t=&act=url

"All types of sound sources up to SFZ (!) Addition synthesis and subtraction synthesis, wave table, wave scanning, phase modulation, FM, pulse width modulation, ring modulation, AM modulation, and 95 modulation sources and 650 Modulation target above. Even though SynthMaster has a vast array of parameters, it is possible to make intuitive sounds through a well-organized GUI. The emergence of a dedicated keyboard with buttons and knobs directly connected to that key factor will make SynthMaster's potential even more evident. I'd love to use it even on live performances.

This product is scheduled for release in FY 2019.

Writer. Tomtia

KV 331
https://www.kv331audio.com/"

I told you guys. This guy is different. He does things different. He thinks different. Been using Synthmaster 2 for quite a while now. Appreciate it. It won’t be perfect the first time, but he will get it right eventually.

Hi guys

Sorry I've been away for quite a while. Time to come back, since we finally unleashed SynthMaster One iOS!

BTW I fixed the memory management issue, it's beeen a looonng standing bug for us (shame!). I will release an update with some new hardstyle presets hopefuly in July.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Dasheesh wrote: The answer I got to this was that some of the preset designers somehow used Waveforms that were not legally allowed to be distributed (not sure how that works) so they were not included in the download. That's my understanding anyway.
No that IS not the case. I guess some waveform ids changed or they forgot to send me the waveforms they used. I fixed the issue for factory presets back in December but we need to fix them for all expansions as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Hi guys

Sorry I've been away for quite a while. Time to come back, since we finally unleashed SynthMaster One iOS!

BTW I fixed the memory management issue, it's beeen a looonng standing bug for us (shame!). I will release an update with some new hardstyle presets hopefuly in July.
Welcome back Bülent!!! First of all thank you so much for fixing the Ram leak bug, that was a really nasty one! If you get a chance, please take a look on those old bug reports I've sent you a few months ago...

MultiStage Envelope still out of sync
The MultiStage Envelope is still out of sync when you hold a long note (like 30" or so...), please check the *.png file below showing that the rendered audio file doesn't sync with the grid.

Layer 1 mutes when Layer 2 dry level is up in the layer sends tab
There is no sound coming out from Layer 1 when Layer 2 "DRY" level is in positive value in the layer sends tab and all bus sends are in 0 value. Please see the pic below. Thanks!

Win10 Home 64bit, Reaper v5.92pre2 64bit

_TIP_ wrote: There is no sound coming out from Layer 1 when Layer 2 "DRY" level is in positive value in the layer sends tab and all bus sends are in 0 value. Please see the pic below. Thanks!

Win10 Home 64bit, Reaper v5.92pre2 64bit

Confirmed here as well
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Elektronisch wrote:Why no one is talking about this ? :o
For now that is a prototype and we will show off a more "done" version during NAMM 2019. The idea is to make a "synth" controller, that really looks like a synth in front of you with dedicated synth sections like Osc, Filter, Amp Env, Filter Env, LFO, FX ,etc. We might even go further and write a VST "wrapper" plugin to automap well known synth plugins' parameters to this controller. We don't wanna make it SynthMaster specific, it should be a flexible synth controller.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for clearing up preset waves thing mr. B.

Best way to update is uninstall previous installed version,delete all remaining files from your computer and restart then start new installation.
Wanna ask something - i browse through the pages but couldn't find something about 'missing' waveforms - 2.8.10 works perfect but when use same presets in 2.9.6 it says that there is 'missing' waveforms - is there a solution different than remaking presets or this the new version structure incompatible with old ones?

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:Best way to update is uninstall previous installed version,delete all remaining files from your computer and restart then start new installation.
Wanna ask something - i browse through the pages but couldn't find something about 'missing' waveforms - 2.8.10 works perfect but when use same presets in 2.9.6 it says that there is 'missing' waveforms - is there a solution different than remaking presets or this the new version structure incompatible with old ones?
That happens because we added that "warning" dialog in v2.9.6
Works at KV331 Audio

Warning about what - didn't change anything,neither use external waveforms, just same soundset presets don't load proper waveforms in new 2.9.6 after installation...
2.8.10 in my opinion was 'best' and most stable update of 'classic' Synthmaster - will there be 2.9.7 or newer which bring back compatibility with old presets,cuz some of them are useless or different as sound now or this new order will continue - use 2.9.6 now and i guess all user's r interested about new updates,cuz it's not so stable as 2.8.10...
It's not complaining or opinion,just users ask about it.Cheerz :)

There is something very weird going on with Filter 2 in the following circumstance:

Start from Init. Turn on both filters. Set filter architecture to split or parallel (happens in either, even when OSC2 is off). Filter 1 can be left as is. On Filter 2, change the mode to Ladder, add resonance. Modulate Filter 2's cutoff with an envelope. Set a long decay.

Play notes. I am getting Some nasty digital bitcrushing-like distortion. If I play with the envelope, sometimes the distortion goes away, and in its place is a volume artifact at the end of the decay.

This only happens with Filter 2 in Ladder mode. It does not happen in any other mode. It does not happen to Filter 1 at all. It happens at all quality and buffer settings.

This is on Mac, with the AU and the VST, in Ableton and Hosting AU.

When Synthmaster 3 will come? and will it be a free update for current costumers of Synthmaster?

JunSev wrote:When Synthmaster 3 will come? and will it be a free update for current costumers of Synthmaster?
According to the website, it's only free for owners of the Everything Bundle.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote:
JunSev wrote:When Synthmaster 3 will come? and will it be a free update for current costumers of Synthmaster?
According to the website, it's only free for owners of the Everything Bundle.
ok thanks for the info

Return to “Instruments”