Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
_TIP_
KVRist

71 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from New York

Postby _TIP_; Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:24 pm Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

Jed9999 wrote:Hi there!!!
The main reason is the load time, it's been taking about 30sec to first load SM2 and something betwen 6~10 sec to load any newer instance after.

Same here, so annoying!!! For me its about 34 seconds for the first time you open the plugin and about 13 seconds when you load more instances, Synthmaster One opens within 2-3 seconds... I have to mention that i have installed many additional wavetables and SFZ files in the users library, when i remove those, the loading time drops dramatically. This is not right if that is the case, it should be an option to disable the automatic scanning every time you load a new instance of the plugin!

Windows 10 x64, Reaper v5.93pre5, Sata HD.
zzz00m
KVRian

1015 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:01 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

_TIP_ wrote:I have to mention that i have installed many additional wavetables and SFZ files in the users library, when i remove those, the loading time drops dramatically. This is not right if that is the case, it should be an option to disable the automatic scanning every time you load a new instance of the plugin!

If that is the case, that would explain why this issue only affects SM, and not other plugins on the users computer.

In my case, I only have a few waves in the user library, and do not make extensive use of this feature.
Windows 10; with instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Jed9999
KVRer

14 posts since 21 Jun, 2015

Postby Jed9999; Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:19 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

_TIP_ wrote:I have to mention that i have installed many additional wavetables and SFZ files in the users library, when i remove those, the loading time drops dramatically. This is not right if that is the case, it should be an option to disable the automatic scanning every time you load a new instance of the plugin!

Hi there mate! Thanks for the info!
I've done a fresh install this time and cleaned all the wavetables folder, and to my surprise, now SM2 takes less than 3sec and SM1 less than 2sec on first load.
Since i don't normally use WT out of the box, i'm fine with that, and if i want to, i can aways drag from the DAW browser anyway :tu: . I just haven't figured out how can i do that in Reaper :roll:
None or less, this is something that need to be improved, cuz it's not, whats the point of having the option in the first place?
_TIP_
KVRist

71 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from New York

Postby _TIP_; Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

Glad i was able to help, hopefully Bülent is going to take care of that issue in the next update!
Jed9999
KVRer

14 posts since 21 Jun, 2015

Postby Jed9999; Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

Yeah, hopefully...cuz i've started to see a pattern here...i mean, i really don't want SM3 to carry the same problems of the older brothers. I'm a big fan of KV331, and i'm pretty sure that SM3 will be just sick!!!
heks
KVRist

250 posts since 28 Oct, 2002

Postby heks; Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

zzz00m wrote:
Gosh wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:How do you do that? I can't find anything about how to refresh licenses on their site (doesn't even say where they are supposed to go actually)?

you can do that from within the plugin from the browser page by right-clicking on the purchased tab, this opens up a menu with a "refresh my lincenses" entry (see page 19 in the synthmaster 2.9 manual)

^^^ +1

Wish I had known that before I bought the two new banks. I too though it was something like "everything" at the time of purchase when I read the "small print". Oh well we live and learn, I'll put it down as supporting a small developer :?
zzz00m
KVRian

1015 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

Sometimes it pays to read the manual.

But in any case those two banks were worth paying for. And I'm sure the devs will always appreciate more support!
Windows 10; with instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
heks
KVRist

250 posts since 28 Oct, 2002

Postby heks; Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:55 am Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

zzz00m wrote:Sometimes it pays to read the manual.

That's far too sensible advice for me to follow :roll: :wink:
Elektronisch
KVRAF

2028 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Postby Elektronisch; Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:03 pm Re: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.9.6

Hey Bulent!

When we can expect Synthmaster One to be updated with iOS skin ? :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments