VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

How do we find the new patches?

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 3.14.39 PM.jpg
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Another major improvement in v2.9 is SynthMaster will now "automatically" handle downloading and installing preset banks!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Another major improvement in v2.9 is SynthMaster will now "automatically" handle downloading and installing preset banks!
Not major at all in my opinion, major would be focusing on fixing some bugs first...

_TIP_ wrote: Not major at all in my opinion, major would be focusing on fixing some bugs first...
Like which ones ? The following fixes will be released with v2.9 as well:

1. FIX: Global tuning (A4 reference frequency) setting is not saved in the config file
2. FIX: Global tuning is not set to the frequency selected by the user
3. FIX: Current global scale is displayed incorrectly on popup menu
4. FIX: Plugin parameter indexes are incorrect causing issues with automation
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
_TIP_ wrote: Not major at all in my opinion, major would be focusing on fixing some bugs first...

1. FIX: Global tuning (A4 reference frequency) setting is not saved in the config file
They are way too many to collect them for you and post them here and at the end of the day i have no time for that, sorry... Maybe you should start reading and reply to our posts here on kvr or even better go through your support tickets and reply as well (I personally sent so many emails over the years and i never heard back from you, not even once).
Don't get me wrong, I really like Synthmaster 2 and I appreciate all the hard work you still put into this VSTi! The only thing i have to say, please try to start paying a little bit more attention to this forum and your support tickets...
I'll speak for my self at the moment and I'll just remind you one of my bug reports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEaRC4Qj4M0

_TIP_ wrote:
kv331 wrote:

They are way too many to collect them for you and post them here and at the end of the day i have no time for that, sorry... Maybe you should start reading and reply to our posts here on kvr or even better go through your support tickets and reply as well (I personally sent so many emails over the years and i never heard back from you, not even once).
Don't get me wrong, I really like Synthmaster 2 and I appreciate all the hard work you still put into this VSTi! The only thing i have to say, please try to start paying a little bit more attention to this forum and your support tickets...
I'll speak for my self at the moment and I'll just remind you one of my bug reports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEaRC4Qj4M0

yeah. Crack is a hell of a drug.

_TIP_ wrote: Maybe you should start reading and reply to our posts here on kvr or even better go through your support tickets and reply as well (I personally sent so many emails over the years and i never heard back from you, not even once).
I was able to reproduce this issue so expect a fix for it in v2.9

Excuse me but I feel really offended by your message, so I did get you wrong!

I read the messages on this forum and we keep track of bugs reported to us. Our priorities may be different from yours, because we have bills to pay by developing new features.

As for not replying back to you, I see that you have a ticket dated July 7 (issue #21123), am I correct? I see it in the database but the email has not reached me. I usually reply back issues via email, not via our customer support app. That's why I missed it. I also see that you had some issues when you purchased the software back in January and I fixed them and replied back to you.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi two questions:
1) did satya finish larger versions of his skins to be included in
2) more importantly, did u ever fix the issue with some presets that were broken as of 2.7?

Thanks, rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: I was able to reproduce this issue so expect a fix for it in v2.9

Excuse me but I feel really offended by your message, so I did get you wrong!

I read the messages on this forum and we keep track of bugs reported to us. Our priorities may be different from yours, because we have bills to pay by developing new features.

As for not replying back to you, I see that you have a ticket dated July 7 (issue #21123), am I correct? I see it in the database but the email has not reached me. I usually reply back issues via email, not via our customer support app. That's why I missed it. I also see that you had some issues when you purchased the software back in January and I fixed them and replied back to you.
So, you get offended and at the same time you admit that your email support system is not working correctly (how is that my fault?)... Did i accuse you personally or posted something inaccurate in my msg above so you got offended? By the way, i sent multiple emails, tried to pm you here, posted here on the forum and even called the phone number that you provide in your web site with no luck still to this day (i guess i'm not as lucky as other people).
Now if someone needs to be offended that should be me, since you think i live in the fantasy land and I'm expecting your priorities to meet mine and add or fix whatever i want in your software... Actually you should be a little bit more thankful to your payed customers that using there valuable time to report bugs back to you, so you can improve your software and gain more customers so you can pay your bills as you said (I'm one of those customers by the way).
Anyway, no hard feelings here, please try to fix the customer support ticket system in your web site or provide an email that works, so there is no more miscommunication in the future... Also, thanks for taking the time to check the issue i reported above and include it in the next update.

Tip, it's not what you said, it's how you went about it. It's bad business.

That being said, My apologies, it appears you were right.

Dasheesh wrote:Tip, it's not what you said, it's how you went about it. It's bad business.
My two cents...

I honestly agree with the gist of what Tip is saying, though the tone can be easily seen as a bit too harsh.
Anyway, I am too waiting for many open bugs to be fixed before really considering to use SM2 in my productions - I already bought it but cannot "trust it" yet.

I understand that kv331 must improve the synth to make it more appealing to new potential customers, but making it more and more solid and reliable should work as a "reinforce lever" to attract them as well... or not?

- Mario

kv331 wrote: I also see that you had some issues when you purchased the software back in January and I fixed them and replied back to you.
By the way the name in my license is still wrong, I've sent you numerous of emails and pm's here but no word from you, please let me know what is the best way to reach out to you and fix that as well, thanks!

Dasheesh wrote: yeah. Crack is a hell of a drug
I guess throwing comments like that makes you feel better and stronger behind your keyboard...
Dasheesh wrote: Tip, it's not what you said, it's how you went about it. It's bad business.

That being said, My apologies, it appears you were right.
No big deal, apologies accepted...

mabian wrote: My two cents...

I honestly agree with the gist of what Tip is saying, though the tone can be easily seen as a bit too harsh.

You are probably right Mario, my tone was a bit too harsh mainly because I'm using the plugin with a wrong license name since January... Anyway, i shouldn't be like that, that doesn't make me or the whole situation any better.

Return to “Instruments”