Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Sampleconstruct wrote:Strong FR: Today I programmed a sound with several velocity layers and it was rather painful, as there is no batch edit option for editing several oscillators at once, so all modulation assignments have to be made for each velocity layer (oscillator) again and again and again and again, this took hours...
Can somebody name some synths which can do that? Just curious..
- WonderEcho -

It would be cool if you can record sequences in the arp section.. for instance I have an Arturia keystep and would love to be able to transfer from one to the other seamlessly

Klinke1 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Strong FR: Today I programmed a sound with several velocity layers and it was rather painful, as there is no batch edit option for editing several oscillators at once, so all modulation assignments have to be made for each velocity layer (oscillator) again and again and again and again, this took hours...
Can somebody name some synths which can do that? Just curious..
Falcon

Wow, this is a great synth.

it's been really inspiring my song creation process like none other.

dw

Q: When using arp, is it possible (yet to be found by me) to make the arp not to retrigg when releasing a note and press next note, so for example i press another note at step 6 in arp.

If not can you please add this feature to change retrigg mode.

when the note slightly overlaps in your DAW... just for 1 pixel, the arp wont retrigger

msvs wrote:when the note slightly overlaps in your DAW... just for 1 pixel, the arp wont retrigger
hard for liveplaying to be flawless, anyway i want more styles for retrigg on arp ! For production it works as it is now

Edit above! About futher retrigg option for arp in avenger! I would love retrigg by sync to hos so starts from start when pressing play in a song. Or free running which kinda is harder to controll but makes some crazy creative use. And current restart on first note. Those three option would be nice while we have the last currently

Hello All

Here at Mainroom Warehouse we are extremely please to announce the release of 'Top EDM Genres For Vengeance Avenger' our first set + kits for this incredible synth.

The pack will be officially released next week where you will find the pack available on 3rd party distributors like Producerloops, Dance MIDI Samples, Beatport Sounds & More.

But we have an introductory offer for you where you can purchase via sellfy.com, you can also buy the sound set only from here too.

https://soundcloud.com/martinwilkinson/ ... ce-avenger

Here are the details for the 'Top EDM Genres For Vengeance Avenger And Kits

Mainroom Warehouse are extremely pleased to release ‘Top EDM Genres For Vengeance Avenger And Kits’
Bringing you 128 x Quality Avenger Presets And 7 x Top Quality Full Construction Kits featuring top genres in Future House, Tropical House, Uplifting Trance, Melodic House, Dubstep, Deep House And Big Room House, majority of EDM genres are all relevant these days so mixing sounds is no problem.

Vengeance Avenger is a brand new synthesizer just been released in December 2016 and we think this will be one of the best synths for the future with tons of features and ongoing development the future is safe with this synth, so we are excited to have made our first sound set and construction kit pack for this amazing synth and many more to come in the future.

Whats In The Pack?
* 128 x Named Avenger Presets.
* 7 x Top EDM Genre Full Construction Kits (24-Bit WAV Stems, MIDI & Avenger Presets).
* 7 x Drum Kits Inside Avenger (2 x Deep House, 1 x Progressive, 1 x Tech House & 3 x Trance).

Avenger Presets Broken Down:-
29 x Basses
29 x Plucks
24 x Leads
14 x Synths
10 x Seq
10 x Pads
6 x Arps
6 x FX

Construction Kits Broken Down:-
7 x Full Construction Kits In Total
Kit 1 – Shiva [114 BPM Cm] – Tropical House
Kit 2 – Time [115 BPM Bmin] – Melodic House
Kit 3 – Champion [126 BPM Ebm] – Future House
Kit 4 – Another You [138 BPM Ebm] – Uplifting Trance
Kit 5 – New Era [140 BPM Cm] - Dubstep
Kit 6 – Dream Day [120 BPM Fmin] – Deep House
Kit 7 – Drunk Machine [128 BPM Cmin] – Big Room House

Each kit contains all 24-Bit Wav Stems Drums, Breakdowns, FXs, Leads, Plucks Wet & Dry versions everything you need for that kit, MIDI Files & a list of avenger presets used for each kits MIDI files.

* Please note : To load the presets for each kit you will need to install the Top EDM Genres sound set first, all presets and MIDIs are clearer labelled what you need to load.

Other Information
290 x 24-Bit WAV Files.
70 x MIDI Files.
100% Royalty Free.
1.4GB Zipped. | 1.54GB Unzipped.

* Please Use Avenger Version 1.0.28 Or Higher.
* Please Note : Keep your software legal and up-to-date to avoid any issues when loading your new presets.

Click Here To Purchase - Top EDM Genres For Vengeance Avenger And Kits @ An Intro Price Of £21.00

Click Here To Purchase - Top EDM Genres For Vengeance Avenger Sound Set Only @ An Intro Price Of £15.00

All Prices Will Go Up Next Week So Hurry And Get Yourself A Bargain :)

We hope you enjoy the product and all the best for 2017. The Mairnroom

Or Release Link Is Here - > http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6674840

I have a license Key, how to register Avenger with this?

goleat wrote:I have a license Key, how to register Avenger with this?
Go to <http://register.vps-avenger.com/login>

nordickvr wrote:
Actually I already did that step and I have the file "AVGR-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.license", but I do not know where to put it to register the synthesizer. Thank you.

goleat wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
Actually I already did that step and I have the file "AVGR-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.license", but I do not know where to put it to register the synthesizer. Thank you.
Solved, thanks !

What i would love to have would be a grid for midi notes for the pitch envelope and combine that with the arp.
So that it is easy to create custom pitch bend sequences. Or exact curves between notes.

is the filters in avenger zero delay feedback type?

Return to “Instruments”