Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

1.2.7 ? Any changelog?

there is none, its only under the hood some minor fixes for the 8/16Bit XPs and MIDIWARS

the big update with new features will come on xmas

msvs wrote:ok here is MIDIWARS :) A little Easter Egg / gift for all 8/16Bit Era XP customers

I am sorry for the sound, the microphone was way too low... :borg:
but could not reshoot, wasnt able to reach this hiscore again :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdIbVAHTj8
Yeah! This game is so cool! Well done!

Have you ever thought of implementing an Amiga classic like Turrican into the 16-Bit XP? ;)

Hehe, nice chiptunes in the game! Is it using avenger or kind of chiptune player or sample?

these are tracks, made with the 8Bit Era XP. You will parts of those songs also in the official audio demo of this XP

exmatproton wrote:1.2.7 ? Any changelog?
whats new?
edit:
from rene in the group in facebook , "basically prepartions for MIDIWARS"

Great work Manuel! :)
The in game narrator, is it a speech synthesized? Or samples? honestly, how you made it? It sounds so authentic and cool

yes, the speech samples in the game are actually processed recordings from myself, used a complete chain of plugins to make it sound authentic, wasnt that easy! :D

msvs wrote:yes, the speech samples in the game are actually processed recordings from myself, used a complete chain of plugins to make it sound authentic, wasnt that easy! :D
I was sure about it!! :clap: great work Manuel! Perhaps it could be interesting addition if you'll reveal the secret of the FX chain used one day :)

RELEASED!

hey what happened sent an email to support. wondering if anybody else had the same problem. 2 16 bit keys were generated instead of 1 8 bit and 1 16 bit. Now I have 2 16 bit icons in my account!!

msvs wrote:RELEASED!
Yay :love: thanks Manuel ! :pray:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wavegem wrote:hey what happened sent an email to support. wondering if anybody else had the same problem. 2 16 bit keys were generated instead of 1 8 bit and 1 16 bit. Now I have 2 16 bit icons in my account!!
Most likely you've made a double-purchase.

sircuit wrote:
Wavegem wrote:hey what happened sent an email to support. wondering if anybody else had the same problem. 2 16 bit keys were generated instead of 1 8 bit and 1 16 bit. Now I have 2 16 bit icons in my account!!
Most likely you've made a double-purchase.
no I checked multiple times. nobody else uh? must be a fluke or something

there was a problem, but already fixed. Everyone who bought the 8 bit and got a 16bit key, just re-log into your account and its now the correct xp

Return to “Instruments”