Sytrus is back!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sytrus

Very cool!

Parameter changes now reported in Bitwig too! Nice fix!

OT, i know...but, Maximus vector vst!! Awesome!!

My brother makes all his music more or less with that synth alone. I never quite understood his fascination with it, it sounds a bit cold to me...

fluffy_little_something wrote:My brother makes all his music more or less with that synth alone. I never quite understood his fascination with it, it sounds a bit cold to me...
Deve ser do tempo (e parece que ainda vai arrefecer mais) :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

JMC wrote:You can download the beta of the scalable/vectorial VST version of Sytrus here.
Great - stuff looks awesome. Thanks! btw, any estimate on when the pitch shift issue on start-up will be resolved for Harmless/Harmor/Sytrus? I can work around it, but....

fmr wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:My brother makes all his music more or less with that synth alone. I never quite understood his fascination with it, it sounds a bit cold to me...
Eu ainda estou bem quentinho cá no sul :) Além disso, comprei Sylenth1 de novo para me aquecer a partir da quinta-feira :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:
fmr wrote:
Eu ainda estou bem quentinho cá no sul :) Além disso, comprei Sylenth1 de novo para me aquecer a partir da quinta-feira :hihi:
Ah, ah. Então, está tudo bem :tu: Porquê só a partir de quinta-feira? Ou estás a falar da quinta-feira passada?
Fernando (FMR)

Sent you a PM...

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Parameter changes now reported in Bitwig too! Nice fix!
Can I be lame? If you own FL studio and this is included, can I do the vst, or how does that work?

incubus wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:Parameter changes now reported in Bitwig too! Nice fix!
Can I be lame? If you own FL studio and this is included, can I do the vst, or how does that work?
I think you can't use the Sytrus VST version, owning FL Studio only lets you use the included synths and effects inside FL.

Has somebody tested the VST versions (Harmor or Sytrus)?

So when will there be Mac versions?

4damind wrote:Has somebody tested the VST versions (Harmor or Sytrus)?
Yes
Amazon: why not use an alternative

4damind wrote:Has somebody tested the VST versions (Harmor or Sytrus)?
Yes (FL Studio, Studio One 3, Reaper) :tu:

Return to “Instruments”