MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MODO BASS 1

EnGee wrote:Anyway, if the acoustic instruments would be all modelled, what shall we fill our disks with? :clown:
track bounces
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:
EnGee wrote:Anyway, if the acoustic instruments would be all modelled, what shall we fill our disks with? :clown:
track bounces
This is probably not that far off base. With the level of control over certain things and the slight variations that will occur, printing tracks with these adjustments and naturally-occurring "humanization" can be a very valid workflow.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:
track bounces
This is probably not that far off base. With the level of control over certain things and the slight variations that will occur, printing tracks with these adjustments and naturally-occurring "humanization" can be a very valid workflow.
Hey peter, can you give us a hint? Are you guys modelling more than one type of instrument? :)

SeeingInMidi wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:
track bounces
Hey peter, can you give us a hint? Are you guys modelling more than one type of instrument? :)
Let me get back to you on that in a couple of days ;)

SeeingInMidi wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:
track bounces
Let me get back to you on that in a couple of days ;)
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Promises ... promises ...
(Singing Ruby Tuesday)

Why did I read the title as HOBO: Get ready for a new level of reality"... :dog:

Aryaroman wrote:Why did I read the title as HOBO: Get ready for a new level of reality"... :dog:
I was trying to log on to HOBO nordic, to watch some series, the other day. :?
Maybe it's something in the air?

It´s online ! :D :D

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass/index.php

pre order price 179,99 €
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

echopark wrote:It´s online ! :D :D

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass/index.php

pre order price 179,99 €
So it's just bass, I was really hoping for drums too.

Looks really awesome so far and even when i´m not using much electric guitar sounds i might want this. But i wonder if it is MPE ready since such an instrument would really benefit from it.
This would be a great instrument for a Seaboard, Linnstrument etc. but without MPE it would be not so nice.
Is there (or will be) a demo? How long is the intro price valid?
:D :D :D

nm...brain fart
Last edited by xalama qo on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doh, my bad, I missed the Control tab where articulations are assigned to midi keys. So in this respect it's similar to other virtual guitars/strummers. That'll work :tu:

Wow! 362,99 euro for a Bass-guitar plugin! The demo's don't sound impressive.
And that oldest university of Europe... would it be close to home?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universit ... gio_Emilia

Cinebient wrote:Looks really awesome so far and even when i´m not using much electric guitar sounds i might want this. But i wonder if it is MPE ready since such an instrument would really benefit from it.
This would be a great instrument for a Seaboard, Linnstrument etc. but without MPE it would be not so nice.
Is there (or will be) a demo? How long is the intro price valid?
:D :D :D
I don't see that as a feature listed nor when I use MODO BASS, but I will relay your suggestion for supporting this. As bass is dominantly single note with some double stops and occasional chording work, I personally don't believe lack of MPE would make it "not so nice" as far as MODO BASS still being an extremely expressive and realistic instrument.

Return to “Instruments”