Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Installed and checked them out.
Those GUIs are a disaster in this day and age.
Increasing the size just enlarges the pixels so you get a blurry image at anything larger than the standard 100% which is pretty small to start with.

Arturia look and importantly sound alot better IMO, and way cheaper
and at $240 each, that is a joke!

I really like the sound of 106, but I don't want to subscribe, just want to buy it. Stupid company.

Hellfog wrote:I really like the sound of 106, but I don't want to subscribe, just want to buy it. Stupid company.
Yeah its odd and confusing that only the plugouts can be bought
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I want a jd 800...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:I want a jd 800...
JD-800 will come.

Still waiting for single plugin buy option, no cloud shit, no internet required. Face reality, Roland! :x :cry: :party:

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Still waiting for single plugin buy option, no cloud shit, no internet required. Face reality, Roland! :x :cry: :party:
:tu:

They have basically lost me these days. This, the company who got me started with synths over 30 years ago. Between their habit of abandoning hardware units, a refusal to just sell their software and dinky little controls on the boutique series that I simply do not find I can use effectively I simply do not get it. I seem to be seeing a LOT of Boutique units coming up on Ebay second hand already, which I guess means they are still selling, but I guess it also shows a lot of people just don't see them as keepers...of course, there might be some quirky aspect to one that will be discovered in 20 years and everyone will be queuing up to pay thousands for it.

jacqueslacouth wrote:
Hanz Meyzer wrote:Still waiting for single plugin buy option, no cloud shit, no internet required. Face reality, Roland! :x :cry: :party:
:tu:

They have basically lost me these days. This, the company who got me started with synths over 30 years ago. Between their habit of abandoning hardware units, a refusal to just sell their software and dinky little controls on the boutique series that I simply do not find I can use effectively I simply do not get it. I seem to be seeing a LOT of Boutique units coming up on Ebay second hand already, which I guess means they are still selling, but I guess it also shows a lot of people just don't see them as keepers...of course, there might be some quirky aspect to one that will be discovered in 20 years and everyone will be queuing up to pay thousands for it.
I might have mentioned this already, but the most I’d pay for the software D-50 is $150.

They need a marketing person to come hang out for a q and a on KVR so they can get to know the market better. Can you resell a Roland plugin? That is a prerequisite for me for any plugin costing more than $50.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

They don't have a clue about the market, they are targeting clueless consumers who go just with the brand name.

I stopped using the plugouts as sound sources, I just keep them as librarians for my system 8.
dedication to flying

1. THE ASK.AUDIO (contest)
https://ask.audio/articles/103076-in-mu ... ol-contest

---
Everyone Wins A Roland Cloud Sub!

Even if you don't win one of the 24 raffle prizes, every single entry (with a valid email address) will win a 2 month subscription to Roland Cloud with access to many excellent software synths and instruments.
Roland will contact you by email after the contest closes with details on how to claim your free 2 months' Roland Cloud access.
---
I never got an e-mail from Roland but tons of spam!
Where is it? Did Roland contact YOU??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They don't even offer paypal, because they are too dumb.
(good thing..and then wonder why the people don't join...even if they basically want to..)
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:1. THE ASK.AUDIO (contest)
https://ask.audio/articles/103076-in-mu ... ol-contest

---
Everyone Wins A Roland Cloud Sub!

Even if you don't win one of the 24 raffle prizes, every single entry (with a valid email address) will win a 2 month subscription to Roland Cloud with access to many excellent software synths and instruments.
Roland will contact you by email after the contest closes with details on how to claim your free 2 months' Roland Cloud access.
---
I never got an e-mail from Roland but tons of spam!
Where is it? Did Roland contact YOU??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They don't even offer paypal, because they are too dumb.
(good thing..and then wonder why the people don't join...even if they basically want to..)
"winning" an extra month of use is not winning anything, it is just extra demo time.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Has anyone heard rumours about Roland putting up a virtual Integra-7? That would be the only instrument really tempting me to subscribe...

epiphaneia wrote:Has anyone heard rumours about Roland putting up a virtual Integra-7? That would be the only instrument really tempting me to subscribe...
A virtual Integra-7? On your dreams, maybe... :lol:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
epiphaneia wrote:Has anyone heard rumours about Roland putting up a virtual Integra-7? That would be the only instrument really tempting me to subscribe...
A virtual Integra-7? On your dreams, maybe... :lol:
Its just a digital rompler so can easily exist in software/cloud. Given the amount of sounds/bandwidth, perhaps that is what the unannounced cloud or storm membership is.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”