Bazille - most misunderstood synth?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Urs wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Not that it matters, but i'm just curious since you being technical...

If you double the modules does it double the curve?
I would have to think about that. It probably does.

Well, it doubles the intended affect going by the included oscilloscope. I assume that's because it's doubling the curve, thus doubling the affect.

Urs wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Urs wrote:
.jon wrote:Poor Bazille, not only misunderstood but also neglected :(
What makes you think that?
The thread topic perhaps?
Well, the thread comes at a time where Howard is working on a soundset with extensive documentation on how things work. So, hehe, it's neither neglected nor do we rest to educate.
Is there any news on this? Howard's Bazille Cookbook?

Yorrrrrr wrote:Is there any news on this? Howard's Bazille Cookbook?
The writing is done. I'm sure there'll be a few touch ups and then it'll join the pipeline of to-be-released sound sets. Might happen within this quarter, not sure :)

The more I use Bazille the more I like it. Can't wait for Howards soundset. :hyper:
incubus wrote:I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I've tried and tried, and it's just too munchy.
Bazille is just too munchy! :lol:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Urs wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:Is there any news on this? Howard's Bazille Cookbook?
The writing is done. I'm sure there'll be a few touch ups and then it'll join the pipeline of to-be-released sound sets. Might happen within this quarter, not sure :)
That's great. Can't wait. I am addicted to Bazille and willing to learn. Will purchase the thing once it's released.

I absolutely love this synth! I used it to create some pad sounds in Chordscape. I was only using the CM version, too. Very versatile. Will definitely buy a full version once the funds permit.

When I first got Bazille, I got confused. Then I realised that B is a synth you actually have to invest time in and learn how to use.
I learned the basics and then invested in Zensound and LIV presets, analysed these and slowly 'I saw the light'.
Now Bazille is in the top five of my favourite synths. (with Absynth, Zebra, Aalto and Chromaphone)
But there's still a lot to discover.

In short: this is not a synth for 'quickly and easily' but for deep involvement.
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

Great synth, I wish I had more time to really dig deep into it.

Return to “Instruments”