U-He HIVE VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Hurm, have I accidentally opened the electronic music forum on 4chan? :roll:

I was working on this edit but Hive skins are a bit deep and my skills are quite limited. For example there are 100 images for a single Knob rather than one strip that can be changed all at once. I have yet to figure out how to do batch convert in Paint Shop Pro X. This isn't finished, in fact all I did so far was lighten up the background. I still have to work on the digits and displays etc. :?

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Numanoid wrote:
mcnoone wrote:Hive is the greatest synthesizer ever created.
4 real ? :?

I believe the greatest synth is yet to be created :borg:
Every synth is the greatest synth, with me at the controls.
Say no more.

Zebra HZ is far better than Hive especially with the Plugmon Modular Massive skin. http://plugmon.org/massive-modular/

Love hive. My issue is not skins but lack of NKS integration. Please hurry up and give it to me. :D

Does the roland VA in spades :phones:

Btw. for people where Hive has not awoken the interest, there is also the new Synthmaster One available since some days.

4damind wrote:Btw. for people where Hive has not awoken the interest, there is also the new Synthmaster One available since some days.
I take its layout as a compliment. Might show that Hive's UI concept is "just right" :clown:

I haven't bought a synth since I bought G-force back in probably 04, Hive awoke my interest and I really like it :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Urs wrote:
4damind wrote:Btw. for people where Hive has not awoken the interest, there is also the new Synthmaster One available since some days.
I take its layout as a compliment. Might show that Hive's UI concept is "just right" :clown:
Yes, the layout is not so far away from Hive and IMO it plays a bit in the same department (I try to avoid this Syle.. word :D).

There might be a similarity between SM1's and Hive's signal flow but the quality of Hive's GUI is an order of magnitude better than SM1's.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hink wrote:I haven't bought a synth since I bought G-force back in probably 04, Hive awoke my interest and I really like it :tu:
Wow 8) A lot has happened in those 13 years...
But I suppose I could get by with their Imposcar even today, still sounds very good to me.

Why are people comparing SM1 to Hive? Was just watching a bit of the SM1 video in the other thread and I didn't see the connection, frankly.
(The developer has a rather high voice, or maybe someone hit him where it hurts 8) )

fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are people comparing SM1 to Hive? Was just watching a bit of the SM1 video in the other thread and I didn't see the connection, frankly.
(The developer has a rather high voice, or maybe someone hit him where it hurts 8) )
The lay-out is exactly the same. They sound quite different though.
SM1 has more filter types and wt's as well.

exmatproton wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are people comparing SM1 to Hive? Was just watching a bit of the SM1 video in the other thread and I didn't see the connection, frankly.
I can't see what the controls are (the resolution is too poor), but the GUI as a whole looks very different from Hive's in my view. It looks very good to me, much more classic than the futuristic SM crap.

fluffy_little_something wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
I can't see what the controls are (the resolution is too poor), but the GUI as a whole looks very different from Hive's in my view. It looks very good to me, much more classic than the futuristic SM crap.
GUI as a whole (pic-wise) is different. The synth's lay-out is 'exactly' the same.

Return to “Instruments”