Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
User avatar
NaughtySealAudio
KVRer
 
13 posts since 7 Feb, 2017, from Prague, Czech Republic

Postby NaughtySealAudio; Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 am Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Tucanchu wrote:Can l use this software in a 32bit DAW? I'm a newbie, thanks. Love the sounds and want to buy

Hi! Perfect Drums is 64 bit only in its current state. However we are thinking about releasing an LE version that will be 32 bit compatible. We'll see how it goes and how many user requests do we get on this.
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd
Tucanchu
KVRer
 
2 posts since 17 Feb, 2011

Postby Tucanchu; Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

:tu: Thank you for the reply. Hopefully, you will also release a 32 bit version. Thanks
incubus
KVRAF
 
4248 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:10 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

NaughtySealAudio wrote:Hey guys! You can watch Ola Englund demostrating Perfect Drums here:
https://youtu.be/CeAo6cwgBJU

incubus wrote:Sorry if I missed it, but is there a "hits" layout? I've fallen in love with launchpad pro and how mind-blowing it is with something like ezd2 and all the stick/hit options.

Could you please point me on how exactly it is implemented in EZ Drummer?


I think I said it the wrong way, what I meant to ask is where is the layout of the hits (hats, toms, cymbals, rolls, etc) I couldn't find one.
Valimesh
KVRist
 
60 posts since 28 Jan, 2009

Postby Valimesh; Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but...whenever I add a sample, I start getting all kinds of clicking sounds and sound drop-out...I'm not sure what is going on...any suggestions?
Check out my solo projects!
If you like metal, youtube Nefarious Affliction.
If you like alternative rock/grunge, youtube Anger Cage.
zxant
KVRian
 
688 posts since 22 Aug, 2004, from Edge City, the Low Country

Postby zxant; Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:14 am Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Tucanchu wrote::tu: Thank you for the reply. Hopefully, you will also release a 32 bit version. Thanks

 
+1 for 32 bit version! :pray:
User avatar
NaughtySealAudio
KVRer
 
13 posts since 7 Feb, 2017, from Prague, Czech Republic

Postby NaughtySealAudio; Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:21 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Valimesh wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but...whenever I add a sample, I start getting all kinds of clicking sounds and sound drop-out...I'm not sure what is going on...any suggestions?

That's happening due to the different sample rate set in your session and the one that the wav's you are importing have. We have fixed that now here and it will come as the software update later this week. What you should do as a workaround is to set you session's sample rate to the same, that your wavs have, or you could just resample the wav's to the same sample rate that your session has. You can use any audio editing software (like iZotope RX) to resample them pretty easily from within there to match your session's sample rate. Sorry for inconvenience, as I have told we are aware of this issue and it has ben already taken care of. The update is coming soon.
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd
User avatar
NaughtySealAudio
KVRer
 
13 posts since 7 Feb, 2017, from Prague, Czech Republic

Postby NaughtySealAudio; Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:38 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing fine! Just to keep you updated, we are moving on with the update and the massive library expansion. This is gonna be HUGE. We had luck gathering some very unique and fantastic rare drum kits and instruments, and tailored with an amazing studio facility we got here it is going to completely blow your mind! Vintage, classic, modern... everything is covered there!

Have you ever heard a 30" vintage Ludwig kick drum? Beast! What about Woody Custom 26" kick made exclusively for Lenny Kravitz? Got it! Not to mention the beautiful vintage Slingerland, Yamaha Recording and Maple Custom, DW Collectors just to name a few. And of course all new gorgeous sets of top Zildjian and Paiste cymbals.
It's more than 50 new instruments we are giving you. And as we promised, ALL FREE for existing users.

First we planned to go step by step and release little portions of stuff split in to a bunch of expansions. But we are so amazed with what we got that we'd probably put it all in a big pack not forcing you to wait We are now finishing the editing part of the process so the release is planned on May.

Software functionality is also being improved with some of the most requested things first. More to come later.

Here's a little video clip showing the recording process:
https://youtu.be/ZHbbFH1Hohg

Can't upload any pics though due to the file size limitation here. So find them packed in a zip below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9lBgN1QYqobSEt5YWplbE1PQlE/view?usp=sharing
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd
original flipper
KVRAF
 
2469 posts since 14 Sep, 2003, from Essex

Postby original flipper; Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:06 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Hi

What kind of copy protection does this app use?

Thanks
dblock
KVRAF
 
1947 posts since 24 Feb, 2005

Postby dblock; Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 am Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

NaughtySealAudio wrote:Hey guys! Hope you are all doing fine! Just to keep you updated, we are moving on with the update and the massive library expansion. This is gonna be HUGE. We had luck gathering some very unique and fantastic rare drum kits and instruments, and tailored with an amazing studio facility we got here it is going to completely blow your mind! Vintage, classic, modern... everything is covered there!

Have you ever heard a 30" vintage Ludwig kick drum? Beast! What about Woody Custom 26" kick made exclusively for Lenny Kravitz? Got it! Not to mention the beautiful vintage Slingerland, Yamaha Recording and Maple Custom, DW Collectors just to name a few. And of course all new gorgeous sets of top Zildjian and Paiste cymbals.
It's more than 50 new instruments we are giving you. And as we promised, ALL FREE for existing users.

First we planned to go step by step and release little portions of stuff split in to a bunch of expansions. But we are so amazed with what we got that we'd probably put it all in a big pack not forcing you to wait We are now finishing the editing part of the process so the release is planned on May.

Software functionality is also being improved with some of the most requested things first. More to come later.

Here's a little video clip showing the recording process:
https://youtu.be/ZHbbFH1Hohg

Can't upload any pics though due to the file size limitation here. So find them packed in a zip below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9lBgN1QYqobSEt5YWplbE1PQlE/view?usp=sharing

Still no loops? The rest sounds great though.
aumordia
KVRist
 
157 posts since 16 Jun, 2015

Postby aumordia; Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 am Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

I can't believe a solid third of these posts are asking about 32bit. Good grief.

Hey Alex, any plans to support Windows 3.11? This is important!
dblock
KVRAF
 
1947 posts since 24 Feb, 2005

Postby dblock; Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 am Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

aumordia wrote:I can't believe a solid third of these posts are asking about 32bit. Good grief.

Hey Alex, any plans to support Windows 3.11? This is important!

32bit version depends on "user" requests. Well, "Users" have to be 64bit in the first place to be a user right? So why would many of them request 32bit? I hope they do it for the sake of the 32bit users out there but the criteria doesn't make it sound too hopeful imo. Maybe I'm just taking it too literally.
aumordia
KVRist
 
157 posts since 16 Jun, 2015

Postby aumordia; Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:54 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

Will Perfect Drums run on ENIAC? Those vacuum tubes have so much warmth and character.
incubus
KVRAF
 
4248 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 pm Re: Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

aumordia wrote:I can't believe a solid third of these posts are asking about 32bit. Good grief.

Hey Alex, any plans to support Windows 3.11? This is important!


OMG! :lol: :hail:

So true.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments