Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Black Octopus Sound

Black Octopus Sound is one of the world's leading supplier of premium royalty free sounds & industry leading music production software. Browse our cutting edge sample packs & synth presets by genre or type with ease to find the perfect sounds for your music productions.

Read more at blackoctopus-sound.com
2920 posts since 27 Jan, 2006, from Phoenix, AZ

Postby Architeuthis; Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 pm Re: The most $@)%*#&%%# angry synth out there?

acYm wrote:some may see me coming with this but,

Massive's feedback path > Everyone else's feedback path.

:evil: then it's the thing to beat. Edit: The funny thing is that my future synths will essentially be "100% feedback path" as in you can't really do much with it until you enable feedback haha.

Now you got me interested, what is Massive's feedback feature? Will see if I can find more info.

574X wrote:Flagship digital synths should have amp/cab sims built in by now, if they have any distortion modules at all IMO)

2225 posts since 29 Jul, 2001, from montreal, quebec,canada

Postby realmarco; Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:01 am Re: The most $@)%*#&%%# angry synth out there?

MR alias

BassMurda 1.5 free

SpiralGenerator is pretty insane

contrary to popular belief Skrillex uses FM8 for his Monster sounds rather than Massive

Xfer Serum
this guy has 300 free presets that sound pretty Angry (click the descriptions)

and if u have Reaktor u can buy Razor

there is Synth-Master but for me its buggy(having a problem on the Mac when it comes to saving presets)
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments