Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

jdoo wrote:I see the files in the installation package, but get an error on install (Mac OSX 10.13.4 ) "Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy."
I had the same issue and installed by hand - copied the presets into the relevant Syntronik folder under instruments ([Install path]/Sampletank/Instruments/53__Syntronik T-03/Factory/) and the .pak files into [Install path]/Sampletank 3/Samples/53 Syntronik T-03/

Then it needed a rescan within Syntronik to find the new presets.

I have the same error. created support ticket.

dbender wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:The mac content installed fine for me
Do you see the two new presets – named "Living Saw Bass T-03" and "Living Square Bass T-03" – in Syntronik's preset browser?
I take it back.

The installer ran fine with no errors but I don't see the "living" presets in the preset browser.

What It has done is create the files living saw bass t-03.st3i and living square bass t-03.st3i in a new folder in instruments called "53 syntronik t-03" (not the existing "53_syntronik t-03" with an underscore).

It has also copied "t-03 living saw.pak" and "t-03 living sqr.pak" to the samples folder.

I just copied the st3i files to the old folder and did a "rescan instruments" and they're showing in the preset browser now.

Any idea how long it takes the other instruments to appear in the account? Only the one I bought (Bully) ha appeared in mine.

Thanks
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Isn't this free preset content only for people who already own the instrument itself eg T-03?

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Isn't this free preset content only for people who already own the instrument itself eg T-03?
There are two deals going on. This thread is now two threads in one, so it can be a bit confusing as to which post is a response to which topic...

1. Bonus presets for owners of the J-60, Pro-V, SAM, and T-03.

2. 4 for 1 bass month: Purchase, register, and authorize Syntronik Minimod, Bully, J-60, or T-03, Get your three free Syntronik bass synth instruments.

Apparently there have been some issues with the free T-03 presets, as well as the three free synths not appearing in the account for deal #2.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

braj wrote:Not that I'm selling it
zzz00m wrote: How much you selling it for?

Russell Grand wrote:
braj wrote:Not that I'm selling it
zzz00m wrote: How much you selling it for?
So what's your point here? No sense of humor?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

ians wrote:Any idea how long it takes the other instruments to appear in the account? Only the one I bought (Bully) ha appeared in mine.

Thanks
Did this get answered or did your user area get updated? Im getting the same problem. Thanks
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Bass Month web page wrote: ... two new very special "super instruments” for the Syntronik T-03 synth.
Registered users of the T-03 or full version of Syntronik can download the free bonus content through March 31, 2018 in the regular Sounds Downloads section for Syntronik found at Support/User Area/My Products/Syntronik/Sounds Downloads
For clarification, what does "through March 31, 2018" mean? What happens after that date?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Gamma-UT wrote:
jdoo wrote:I see the files in the installation package, but get an error on install (Mac OSX 10.13.4 ) "Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy."
I had the same issue and installed by hand - copied the presets into the relevant Syntronik folder under instruments ([Install path]/Sampletank/Instruments/53__Syntronik T-03/Factory/) and the .pak files into [Install path]/Sampletank 3/Samples/53 Syntronik T-03/

I had done the manual move too, but completely forgot the rescan. Thanks for the heads up. The two new T-03 sounds are showing up in the browser and are playable now.

Cheers, and thanks again -

Joe

ramseysounds wrote:
ians wrote:Any idea how long it takes the other instruments to appear in the account? Only the one I bought (Bully) ha appeared in mine.

Thanks
Did this get answered or did your user area get updated? Im getting the same problem. Thanks
Not yet. I am also still waiting - bought J-60 two days ago but did not get the free content into my user area till this day. :?

Gamma-UT wrote:

I found the problem (IK coders, are you listening?) –

You'll see in the Contents folder in the installer's dmg after it is mounted, that the folder which should be named (as per the above post) /53__Syntronik T-03/ is missing the underscore after 53 and is named /53 Syntronik T-03/

That's what's choking the installer. All those Instruments folders in the installed Instruments folder have the #___ format, but it is missing the underscore after the # in the Installer's Content/Instruments/ folder, so it is just coder error and typo in omitting the underscore. That's what makes the installer fail and say it cannot find the content.

Ok. So this "month of bass, 4 for 1" deal.

I also bought Bully.

I also have not received the other products in my account, and reading this thread, it seems I'm not the only one.

So, IK Multimedia, if your'e reading this, why don't you tell your website editors to go visit your webpage, and remove the following text from the Month of Bass offer:

"How it works:

Purchase, register, and authorize Syntronik Minimod, Bully, J-60, or T-03
Visit your IK User Area and visit My Products
Get your three free Syntronik bass synth instruments there!"

You told us this is how it would work. We paid for the product with the assumption that it would work as you'd said it would.

It didn't. The three synths are nowhere to be found in our accounts.

So yeah....please get us our downloads, and update the text on that page so it matches reality.

Thanks!

Still nothing here either. Guess it won't get sorted out until Monday.
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Return to “Instruments”