Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

If Jordan Rudess likes it, I am definitely in!!! :neutral:

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

I'm in too (not that I care what Mr. Rudess thinks). :hihi:

This should be a lot of fun.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

thanks for the hard work and hard knocks, Peter. tough gig, but you pulled it off! Sold!

zvenx wrote:If Jordan Rudess likes it, I am definitely in!!! :neutral:

rsp
Does anybody REALLY take that pointless endorsement whore's word with anything more that a pinch of salt?

jacqueslacouth wrote:

rsp
Does anybody REALLY take that pointless endorsement whore's word with anything more that a pinch of salt?
I took it as humor. I kind of thought that "if Jordan is in, then I am" is a running joke on KVR.

ghettosynth wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:

rsp
I took it as humor. I kind of thought that "if Jordan is in, then I am" is a running joke on KVR.
Well, his facial hair should be.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

jacqueslacouth wrote:

rsp
What? If Jordan Rudess endorses it, it changes everything.
No signature here!

You too can have 50gb of patches Jordan Ruddess deleted as soon as IK cut the check.

Bump1 wrote:You too can have 50gb of patches Jordan Ruddess deleted as soon as IK cut the check.
:hihi:

About Jordan Rudess , i see the Jealousy eats you .

His beard has more talent than i ever will.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:His beard has more talent than i ever will.
If you order before 12am tonight you will get a jar of his beard drippings as a bonus.

Burillo wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
Burillo wrote:
Bump1 wrote:
Burillo wrote:
Bump1 wrote:This is an issue of semantics here. "raw oscillators" means the raw waveforms.
nope, it's not an issue of semantics. they did multisample "raw oscillators", so obviously they have "raw waveforms". they don't make them available to you, but that is a different issue - just because they don't make those waveforms available to you doesn't mean they didn't multisample them.
You're splitting hairs here for what?

A preset is not a raw waveform. But you can continue chasing your tail.
a preset is not a raw waveform, but just because they only have presets available to you doesn't mean they didn't multisample the raw waveforms used for those presets. it's not splitting hairs. you made a claim about a product that is incorrect, so i'm correcting you, because someone down the line might read your claim and make incorrect decision based on false information you presented. the fact that you use term definitions that are different from what is commonly understood by those terms is not my problem, and to correct you based on that is not splitting hairs.
You are in denial. Ik created preset and sampled on every key. There are no sampled oscillators, you can sample the sound but not oscillator.
lol. do you even hear yourself? oscillators make a sound, you sample the sound - you sample the oscillators. filters are modeled, FX also, so the "presets" you're talking about are pretty much naked oscillators. as in, the only thing IK actually sampled is raw sound of oscillators, on every key, just like you said. multisampled raw oscillators, just like it was claimed this synth doesn't do by another guy. hence the correction.
Elektronisch wrote:The only "sampling" you can do is by recreating oscillator in a digital realm, think The Legend, RePro1 (and they dont even hit 100mb size mark). Not only that but also whole connection between modules gives definition to the sound.
<...>
Dont confuse yourself, there is no synth recreation in there, just bunch of sampled sounds from the synthesizers. Everyone sees that, clever enough to understand that, hell even Peter said its a rompler. You dont have to have PHD to connect the dots.

Good luck at 20th realising that :arrow:
it's you who is confused. what you're referring to as "sampling" is not sampling, but modeling. IK never mentioned Syntronik models oscillators, and it's not advertised as such, and pretty much everyone, including myself, knows that Syntronik is not a virtual analog, but a sample-based UVI-esque synth sample library. so your faux sarcasm is entirely misguided, and makes you look like a moron who doesn't have basic reading comprehension and is overeager to bash on Syntronik regardless of context of the discussion.
Yes i do hear myself very well and if the oscillators would even be just sampled for later use as sound generator, it wouldnt take 50gb of space right? Btw you have "sampled oscillators" in Omnisphere 2, Synthmaster 2, Dune 2 from vintage instruments. Come on i dont get it what are you trying to prove at all.

I dont get your reason calling me a moron since modeling is what i ment by "sampling" (wich is why i added " "). And no im not bashing Syntronik, i think its a great product, but the way it is portraied and advertised is misguiding.

Its nice from IKM and Peter that they gave us Jordan Rudess overview wich gives more indepth idea of the instrument and to tell you the truth i like it even tho its not analog modeling instrument.

I personaly think Jordan Rudess videos shouldve come out when Syntronik have been announced :)

Peter, i saw in the video cutoff being used for midi learn. It started to worry me it has same parameter handling like Sampletank 3. So that means the parameters wount be automatable in FL Studio? From my expierience automating EDIT page parameters in St3 is very complicated in FL Studio.

ghettosynth wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:

rsp
..............?
That's how I meant it.
Totally sarcastic.
rsp
sound sculptist

Elektronisch wrote:Yes i do hear myself very well and if the oscillators would even be just sampled for later use as sound generator, it wouldnt take 50gb of space right?
if you sampled every note for a gazillion of synths, yeah, it would. that's what sampling tends to result in.
Elektronisch wrote:I dont get your reason calling me a moron since modeling is what i ment by "sampling" (wich is why i added " ").
i don't get why you take issue with me calling you a moron, what i meant by "moron" is that you're very smart! see? that's what happens when you misuse words and then complain others misunderstand you. if you meant to say Syntronik isn't a modeling product - say that, and no one would disagree (even IK's own marketing materials, despite your implied claims to the contrary). but don't give me this "by sampling i meant modeling" crap.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Instruments”