Wusik 8000 FREE till July1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
WilliamK wrote:
AnX wrote:Its a full version as far as i'm concerned.... it would be if it had zero presets.
Indeed, so get over it bitches. :lol:
+1

Ungrateful c**ts can go play with a toaster in the bath
Ouch.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

chaosWyrM wrote:
1wob2many wrote:
It is quite simple.

You start your post by saying "as usual things arent exactly what they seem with wusik" and
by using the word "ploy" you are implying that Wusik are trying to mislead people. This is clearly not the case in this instance.

By only partially quoting the product description and omitting the part where it says it only includes a small selection of sounds you are using a fallacious argumentative tactic: quote mining. You are misrepresenting Wusik to support your argument.

In the complete product description it is made very clear exactly what you are getting. It is obvious what it means by "full version" in this context: it has full functionality. Quoting a dictionary definition of "full" is irrelevant.
yes indeed it is quite simple. he says its a full version...and it isnt.

"as usual" is an appropriate term for this dev with the history that he has. i cant help it if you are unaware of that history. in fact, im glad you arent (if indeed thats the case)...but let me tell you that i am very aware...seeing as how im one of the many people duped by him in the past. and by using the word "ploy" im not implying anything...im outright accusing him of trying to mislead people.

im not misrepresenting anything at all. would you have me copy/paste the entire thing? thats absurd. im talking about the deceptive nature of the claim that its a "full" version. there is no two ways about it...it is NOT a full version.

i dont care whats in the complete description. the first line is deceptive. people make all kinds of claims in advertising only to state things later on that modify or alter the initial claim. im sure you have heard of "fine print" before. just because the truth is mentioned later doesnt change the fact that its misleading in the first place. now lets take your (and his) claim that its "obvious" that full means "fully functional with no restrictions" (which i say its isnt anyway, but thats a different conversation)....ok so the headline of the post is:
We are offering a free FULL UNLIMITED UNRESTRICTED copy of Wusik 8000, or leading Modular Software for Windows and MAC systems.
now if full is to mean unrestricted...why then use the actual word UNRESTRICTED? that doesnt make any sense at all. no...full in that context can only mean complete. there is no other interpretation that makes makes any sense whatsoever. full is meant to imply that it is a complete version. clarifying later on in the post that it is NOT a complete version doesnt change the misleading nature of that very first line.

im sorry if you think that the meanings of words dont matter. other people do...and it was for them i made the initial post. id say feel free to ignore it, but too late for that.

thanks for playing. :tu:
Not even wrong.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
WilliamK wrote:
AnX wrote:Its a full version as far as i'm concerned.... it would be if it had zero presets.
+1

Ungrateful c**ts can go play with a toaster in the bath
And +1 to that.

WilliamK wrote:
so im a bitch now? thats nice. im a "bitch" because you took my money and never gave me the product i payed for? im a bitch because not only did i not get the product i paid for...but you asked me to pay TWICE for it?? and im a bitch because you have a long established history of screwing people over??? ok.

youre a thief.

ill get over all of this when i finally get the product i paid you for....like 3 years ago.

and whats that :lol: for? to try to disguise the fact that youre calling people names...im pretty sure thats a forum violation...but whatever. i dont need to hide behind emojis.

this didnt have to go this way you know. i was content just stating the facts of the misleading headline...youre the one opening the whole can of worms here....which...i dont think you really want to do.
ImageImageImage

Jeez. It's pretty clear that he wasn't too serious with that. Bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVR476WHmR8&t=106s

Bitch

chk071 wrote:Jeez. It's pretty clear that he wasn't too serious with that.
if you think that adding emojis to things make them not serious...youre an idiot :lol:
ImageImageImage

People are way too sensitive those days... They go to war for anything... Jesus...

WilliamK wrote:People are way too sensitive those days... They go to war for anything... Jesus...
well you know...people dont generally like it when you steal from them.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:
WilliamK wrote:People are way too sensitive those days... They go to war for anything... Jesus...
Seriously?

You've gone from unnecessary to unacceptable.

1wob2many wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
Seriously?

yes, im quite serious, people dont generally like to be stolen from.

or are you disputing that statement?
ImageImageImage

Thanks William!

Funny how a synth seems to be useless to some people if there are no presets included :lol:

chaosWyrM wrote:
1wob2many wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
Seriously?

yes, im quite serious, people dont generally like to be stolen from.

or are you disputing that statement?
:roll:

My first VHS came with no tape... :dog:

+10000000 x infinity...and beyond!

Return to “Instruments”