Holiday plugin sale 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

I am only mildly interested in Synapse Audio's The Legend and Tone2's Icarus.

However, at this time, I have more than enough VST instruments to suite my needs and might pass on them in spite of being on sale.

Not sure if it counts as it's not an "on sale" item but my final purchase 2017 is going to be Bazille. 1. Nothing quite sounds like it 2. Owning delicious Leap into the Void presets because of the group-buy and this is the only synth of it that I don't own 3. Patching is actually fun 4. BazilleCM was a great appetizer 5. It kinda makes me happy :D

Finally need to buy Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced. It's expensive, but indispensable.

A low-priority synth I would like to have is Chromaphone. One of rare unique synths that could add something to my palette.

Other than that, saving for gear. Or maybe unexpected upgrades.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:Finally need to buy Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced. It's expensive, but indispensable.

A low-priority synth I would like to have is Chromaphone. One of rare unique synths that could add something to my palette.

Other than that, saving for gear. Or maybe unexpected upgrades.
Izotope are quite active with their sale through the year, I think I remember they discounted Ozone and Production Bunlde recently

One more thing. What do need exactly in Advanced what Standard can't offer? I mean I know the difference but as an owner of Standard 7 I wonder if I'm missing something in real life aplications.

DJ Warmonger wrote:Finally need to buy Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced. It's expensive, but indispensable.
You got it :tu:

I think I'll buy Wiggle synth by 2nd Sense Audio whenever it goes on sale.

greedy.mf wrote:I think I'll buy Wiggle synth by 2nd Sense Audio whenever it goes on sale.
Currently 30% off at Thomann - https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm

Examigan wrote:
shonky wrote:Would consider Falcon if discounted 50% or more but otherwise have most of the bases covered.
I don't think it ever goes on sale, unless I am mistaken..(?)
Its on sale right now for 30% off, plus 2 free falcon expansions, and 100 credit to use on anything at UVI. I only know cause Ive had my eye on it, havent really bought anything in a few years beyond a few upgrades like the d16 intro+coupons for existing owners of their v2 upgrades and some daw updates, so been thinking about it as a treat to myself

DJ Warmonger wrote: ...
I love my AAS collection and even though I don't use Chromaphone less than their other instruments I can't imagine selling it - maybe one day I finally pull the trigger on a Mallet Kat.

I forgot to mention EWQL Hollywood Gold, looking forward to a sweet deal (<$250), missed the one last week by an hour or so.

Maybe Komplete or Kontakt... I already have all the softsynths and almost all the fx plugins I need but would need to get more into samples, Ive come to appreciate the sound of "real" instruments more lately and their place to make a song sound more authentic.

Gospel Musicians FM Tines and Neo Soul Keys Studio.

If u-he does a sale for customers I may aim to complete my collection.

Otherwise Im gonna be on the lookout for samplepacks, mainly drums and drumloops or hits,risers and similar fx packs. Oh and vocal packs.

I will probably pick up one of the AAS soundsets which will go on sale, as well as some XLN Addictive Drum MIDI sets which will also go on sale, and possibly one of the EZ Keys packs when Toontrack puts that on sale.

Maybe also the latest BIAB.

Otherwise, I'm pretty well set. But someone always seems to have something cool and cheap enough to part with money.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

mrj1nx wrote:If u-he does a sale for customers I may aim to complete my collection.
No sale planned for this year (won't rule it out, but don't see it happening just yet), but I think we'll do another survey or something with a little incentive thrown in.

Upgrade to my DAWs is pretty much the only thing I "need" at the moment..

Though there's always room for some great fx plugins that do something special.

Multi fx also always grabs my attention. Still haven't found anything to replace the good old Tone2 WarmVerb.

Wish U-He made some U-He quality modular multi fx plug :hihi:

shonky wrote:
greedy.mf wrote:I think I'll buy Wiggle synth by 2nd Sense Audio whenever it goes on sale.
Currently 30% off at Thomann - https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm
Thanks!
Just got it
Seems Xmas come earlier :tu:

Return to “Instruments”