Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone got empty vessel presets pack yet

Still some guys out there who didn't get their stuff yet?
I didn't get my FL Studio :\

Still waiting to be contacted by Teenage Engineering.

Maybe they're all over their recent HQ move so it may take them a while to contact me, dunno :/

On the other way of the "delivery spectrum", Coincidental Music was ultra fast sending their product on the next day :) (thank you again, btw!)

Still waiting for Presonus and Propellerhead. I didn't expect it to be very fast because they must have the ordinary day to day business to handle. I believe it will be settled before the end of this week anyway.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

SJ_Digriz wrote:Wow, the Dreadbox guys killed it ... I just received the Case94 from Greece. That was killer fast.
What a great package. They threw in patch cables. First class all the way. Thank you very much!!

Now to figure out how to explain to my MU system that we have to find some room for a bit of Euro. I have to cram it in there somewhere. First world problems. :tu:

Impressive setup, indeed! :tu: :)

Q: What's an MU system? (Modular Unit?)

Well, since weekends ended recently, some companies have a lot of work to do since a lot of people send a lot of tickets on Sat and Sun, and regular clients are still priority on their list (ya know, business...).

By the way, received my Pluginboutique Bundle early this morning, can't wait to get back home and try my new toys :party: :phones:
Just Cableguys left now :arrow: :pray:
A big thanks to Gareth Halsall from Pluginboutique and his team. And also big thanks to Luftrum :clap: :tu:

ZeePok wrote: Q: What's an MU system? (Modular Unit?)
Didn't mean to get this off topic, but I guess the auction is over so ...

MU = Moog Units (Sized to match the original Moog Modular module sizes)
5U = MOTM

My system has a bit of both 5U and MU. 5U is slightly narrower per unit.
Here is an explanation of a bunch of the different formats, there sizes and power configurations
https://www.synthesizers.com/formfactors.html

The 2 black portable cases stacked on each other are both 22 MU (11 per row). So it can hold 11 1U modules per row. It's different than how Euro does it with the HP reference.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Thanks for the explanation, SJ_Digriz.

ZeePok wrote: 
Thanks for the explanation, SJ_Digriz.
edit: didn't see it was already anwered :oops:
Modular synthesizer formats are the perfect example of the saying "the best thing about standards is we have so many to choose from".

SJ_Digriz wrote:Wow, the Dreadbox guys killed it ... I just received the Case94 from Greece. That was killer fast.
What a great package. They threw in patch cables. First class all the way. Thank you very much!!
Nice, turns out people who make awesome stuff are awesome! I wish I needed one more desktop monosynth. Or was out of my mind enough to start a modular :ud:

.jon wrote:Or was out of my mind enough to start a modular :ud:
If you have even the slightest obsessive tick, flee immediately.

OCD people have the "I must fill that empty slot" problem. Which is immediately followed by the "hmmm, all slots are full and I have this extra module. Must buy a new case." Followed by, "I must fill that empty slot". rinse repeat.

Blisargon Demogorgon wrote:I don't see somebody asking but PSP Audioware contacted anyone?
Nothing from PSP yet for me either. No in a hurry myself but surprised since their support always been lightning fast whenever I contact them (not for this auction, just support inquiry/question in general)

Anyone still waiting on Akai?

LexAmus wrote:Anyone still waiting on Akai?
yep, but don't fret .. all good things

Just to add I also have not heard from Bastl, but I guess that's obvious by now. I don't mind being patient :)

Return to “Instruments”