Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
zzz00m
KVRist

484 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 am Re: Alternative to Transfuser (Air Technology)?

The free amplesound guitar comes with a strummer. Fun to play around with! The free P-Bass sounds great, but you have to actually play it! :lol:
Instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
zzz00m
KVRist

484 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am Re: Alternative to Transfuser (Air Technology)?

Bladerunner1962 wrote:
braj wrote:Xpand!2 is about as dead simple as you'll find, just learn to use the arp and you can have instant results with minimal knowledge or effort. If that is too complex for you, everything is.

Yes, I did playing/trying around also with the arp.

Transfuser delivers for me personally much more opportunities and sounds in using phrases, basslines, drum beats better than Xpand!2. Especially the guitar riffs/phrases are really great in Transfuser.

Xpand!2 has some really great and outstanding pad patches.

Xpand!2 is really intended to just be a virtual Rompler workstation. Never implied it was actually a groove machine. But you can be a bit creative with the arps and rhythmic patches.

Transfuser is the only virtual groove box that I am aware of with the real-time controls. Everything else I have seen requires you to at least preset a combination of loops or one-shots that you can trigger with pads or keys.

Might be worth investing a bit of time to create a few new Transfuser presets with the type of samples you prefer. Realize that the factory preset content that was included was most likely intended to 'sell' the product to the target audience. The beats crowd, obviously. Your intended use is probably an outlier to their marketing team.
Instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments