Air Music Tech Vacuum Pro Synthesizer - free with Computer Music Magazine January 2018 Issue

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vacuum Pro

If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

nichttuntun wrote:Thank you. I think I will be a little more patient.

I also could buy COMPUTER MUSIC issue 251. But I don´t know how and where. I didn´t get it.
Just click here: https://gb.zinio.com/magazine/Computer- ... t1680018#/

You beat me to it, braj.

Thank you both :)

Okay. I bought it. Can you help me again? How can I download the VST? ;)

nichttuntun wrote:Okay. I bought it. Can you help me again? How can I download the VST? ;)
It says so inside the magazine. Go to the page that shows the plugin, and you'll find a step-by-step explanation on the opposite page.

I found it. You need a filio account and there you can download it what I already did. Don't know if you need a serial or if the CM version works without any registration. I can try in the evening.

Update.
Got everything I need from the mag page. Works with a code on the AIR page. :)

So that is VACUUM PRO for 4 £. I am happy but I don't feel so well as well. Perhaps you know what I mean.

nichttuntun wrote:Got everything I need from the mag page. Works with a code on the AIR page. :)
You do need the serial key that was on download page; it should also be in your email.

nichttuntun wrote:
My Question:
Is it possible to only download VACUUM PRO when you buy the bundle or do you have to do a complete download including all the vst-instruments and the sample-stuff and whatnot else? Thank you very much in advance :)
First activate the bundle license in iLok. Each instrument has an individual installer download that you do one at a time, so you can pick and choose.

There is only one license code for the entire bundle, no individual licenses, so as soon as you activate it in iLok, all of the products are activated as a locked group. You will get two activations, so you can use on two computers. Then download and install what you want.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Thank you. Everything went fine. I only got the VACUUM PRO via the computer music mag. Air already gave me the serial via e-mail.

Does anyone know if there will be updates for the CM version? Will they regular Air updates for the normal version off VACUUM PRO work with the CM version too?

Have joy and creativity

n/m
Last edited by Ghostwave on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

nichttuntun wrote:Thank you. Everything went fine. I only got the VACUUM PRO via the computer music mag. Air already gave me the serial via e-mail.

Does anyone know if there will be updates for the CM version? Will they regular Air updates for the normal version off VACUUM PRO work with the CM version too?

Have joy and creativity
Sorry to say that AIR rarely issues updates, so what you get, is what you get. But the price is good!

They occasionally release upgrades, for a price, such as Loom II for example.

Ghostwave wrote:I'm thinking of upgrading to the whole collection. How are Xpand!2 and Structure2? Are the sounds good enough? Dated? I'm ditching Sampletank 3 SE, could they be an alternative? Thanks.
Xpand!2 is free right now at http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=2954

It is a handy 4-part multi-timbral ROMpler, useful for quick layered sounds or split multis. It is not a sampler, but it comes with 2500 sounds covering most instruments. The included sample file is about 1.5 GB.

I got Structure 2 with the AIR collection, and it comes with 38 GB of samples. The sounds are very good, but the interface is somewhat dated.

I also have the full SampleTank 3 and I probably use it more than Structure. Don't know how ST3 SE stacks up with Structure...

Hi
Thank you. Everything went fine. I only got the VACUUM PRO via the computer music mag. Air already gave me the serial via e-mail.
Sorry, I am confused dot com - do you mean a simple serial to get the software working without ILOK OR, do you mean a serial that is used with ILOK?
Last edited by original flipper on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

zzz00m wrote:
Ghostwave wrote:I'm thinking of upgrading to the whole collection. How are Xpand!2 and Structure2? Are the sounds good enough? Dated? I'm ditching Sampletank 3 SE, could they be an alternative? Thanks.
Xpand!2 is free right now at http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=2954
Fantastic! Thanks for the link.
I'm going to pass on Structure and the rest. After thinking about it, I would only use a few of the sounds provided.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Return to “Instruments”