Arturia V Collection 6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Buchla Easel V Clavinet V CMI V DX7 V

SJ_Digriz wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
rod_zero wrote:200 isn't that much considering you get 3 new synths, but I guess Arturia have declined their products a lot.

Interesting to hear the improved piano, it was terrible the first time. But it still seems far away from pianoteq.
Three new ARTURIA synths are not worth $200 to me. In any case, I'd get four because I'm still on V4, but, I know that Arturia will discount further and I have enough stuff to play with now that I can wait for a sale.
It is less terrible, but still not quite in the pianoteq zone. Almost, but not quite. And even in Pianoteq there's still too often I still hear that squishy attack thing. PV2 a little more so. I wouldn't use either of a good sample library, and of course would use the real thing when possible over samples.
Given that Pianoteq is on V6 and the Arturia Piano V2, and how bad it was in the first version (at least for realistic pianos - it was OK for weird piano-ish sounds), it's a huge improvement and at a faster rate than Pianoteq managed. No it isn't up there yet but I find it to be usable now and enjoy playing it.

Did Arturia ever mention why Spark vanished from the V-Collection after v4 ?

Try this:

Run the CMI, type ARTURIA on the UI computer keyboard.

jsp1979 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:What sort of upgrade prices are people seeing? I own Prophet (latest version) and Analog Lab 2 and my upgrade price is $249.

EDIT: It looks like I was updated to the latest version of Analog Lab for free. That's cool.

I have the v5 collection and upgrade price is $199 so your price appears to be a better deal
Agree. Wow. I'm surprised my upgrade price is so close to the one from V5.

At Arturia, they CLAIM that the upgrade price will never be lower based on the products I own. I'm not sure if I believe that but they make that statement several times on various pages.
I’m taking a screenshot of that claim, and I’ll be demanding a refund if this upgrade is dropped to $99 in six months.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

So no one else thats upgraded seein NFR in the Arturia Software Centre?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:FYI I just upgraded to 6 from 5 and my license is showing as NFR

WTF !!!
Hey.

This sounds weird.

Our sales team will help you figure out what happens here and will definitely resolve your issue:

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase

In the meantime, you can use it as is, it shouldn't prevent to use any function.

Best !

Edouard

Edouard Arturia wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:FYI I just upgraded to 6 from 5 and my license is showing as NFR

WTF !!!
Hey.

This sounds weird.

Our sales team will help you figure out what happens here and will definitely resolve your issue:

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase

In the meantime, you can use it as is, it shouldn't prevent to use any function.

Best !

Edouard
Hi man,

Why are the upgrade prices so out of whack?
I own V collection 4 and 5 and the cost of the upgrade is $199, only $50 less than someone with 2 of your products!!! NOT COOL ARTURIA!

deastman wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:What sort of upgrade prices are people seeing? I own Prophet (latest version) and Analog Lab 2 and my upgrade price is $249.

EDIT: It looks like I was updated to the latest version of Analog Lab for free. That's cool.

I have the v5 collection and upgrade price is $199 so your price appears to be a better deal
Agree. Wow. I'm surprised my upgrade price is so close to the one from V5.

At Arturia, they CLAIM that the upgrade price will never be lower based on the products I own. I'm not sure if I believe that but they make that statement several times on various pages.
I’m taking a screenshot of that claim, and I’ll be demanding a refund if this upgrade is dropped to $99 in six months.
Where are you seeing that, I didn't see it anywhere. Is Arturia changing their practices?

I've got to be honest and say that the CMI is the most appealing of the new releases for me. I used to fantasise about owning one of those.

I'll wait for $99 deal.

simmo75 wrote:
Hi man,

I own V collection 4 and 5 and the cost of the upgrade is $199, only $50 less than someone with 2 of your products!!! NOT COOL ARTURIA!
Yeah, Ive been upgrading since v3, youre better off if you own fewer products!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

jsp1979 wrote:Everytime I say, "I don't need to buy these" they tempt me even more.
Same here.. :scared: Arturia is on a roll lately, these look really interesting :borg:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

egbert101 wrote:Someone needs to do an Arturia DX7 V vs Native Instruments FM8 thread in future. :hihi:

Or Arturia DX7 V vs Dexed ;)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Hi man,

Yeah, Ive been upgrading since v3, youre better off if you own fewer products!!
Wow!

Return to “Instruments”