Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
shonky
KVRian

593 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby shonky; Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm Re: Icarus 1.6 Beta released

Tried the melodic resynthesis modes (can't remember the exact titles but one creates an arpeggiator patch to fit melody, the other uses the step sequencer). Mixed results, quite a few of the melodies I fed in were diatonic and came out sounding like Schoenberg, the best result I got was resynthesising a sax line (only one bum note which was easily corrected in the step sequencer), the worst were on vocals which is unfortunately what I was hoping to use them on.

Echo what Stefken says about source material.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments