The Mangle (SoundGuru), is it still alive ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:
mutantdog wrote:It'll probably take him another 6 months to get the links sent out to everyone. :ud:
The links are in the email he sent.
Which wasn't sent to everyone

aMUSEd wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
mutantdog wrote:It'll probably take him another 6 months to get the links sent out to everyone. :ud:
Can confirm that i've not received an email.

aMUSEd wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Well, the links are generic. They're not specific to each owner. So all you need is a valid serial number and you're good to go. I'd post them here myself but knowing this forum, I'll get hell from it if I do so I won't. But it's not a big deal. He says in the email the links he said are for perpetuity. So they will never expire as long as the site stays up.

wagtunes wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Well, the links are generic. They're not specific to each owner. So all you need is a valid serial number and you're good to go. I'd post them here myself but knowing this forum, I'll get hell from it if I do so I won't. But it's not a big deal. He says in the email the links he said are for perpetuity. So they will never expire as long as the site stays up.
All fine, if you got the email

Got this mail today, but i not quite understand for what, installer absolutely the same bitwise as one which was shared in 2015.

c_voltage wrote:Got this mail today, but i not quite understand for what, installer absolutely the same as one which was shared in 2015.
Because nothing has changed. It's the same dll. No work has been done on it since. At least none that's ready for any kind of distribution. So if you have your original email, the link SHOULD still work.

And for those who didn't get the email, like I said, I'd be more than happy to share the links if I didn't know that I was going to get hell for doing it.

No the original links expired long ago - that's the problem

I emailed him for a new link last week but didn't even get a reply to that

A strange story with eternally disappearing somewhere geniuses, like Christian Schuler. They need to unite, join to plugin alliance and come up with something outstanding.

This just in... :phones:
On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:40 PM, Sound Guru <tom@sound-guru.com> wrote:

Fresh download links for The Mangle
Dear Mangle owners,

Over the six months I have been very bad at responding to support questions. I have joined a startup and my (more than) full time work leaves me exhausted - but that's no excuse.

The most common request is for fresh downloads, so I'm supplying links here for you all to use in perpetuity.

[links deleted] :party:

Believe it or not, I am actually working on a new version with some nifty new features, as well as a more accessible interface for the visually impaired. But I can't promise when it will see the light of day.

Thank you always for your support. Regards,

Tom
Last edited by plexuss on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Just got my email - 4:43 pm PST.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:
plexuss wrote:This just in... :phones:
[...]
You might want to remove the download links to the full version from your post, as The Mangle doesn't have a copy protection afaik.
Yea def no protection even if it pretends like it has. Best remove the links imo...
mangle licensed.png
Did yall get an email from sound guru when you picked it up first time or was it a diff name? This redownloads thing is the only one I got...
email.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I got two emails with links. One a few hours after the other.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Not the first time he's 'apologizing' for his bad support, did that several times in the past. Always doing it again and again, nothing new nor surprising here.

I got the email tonight.
Any bets on whether the update happens?

Return to “Instruments”