KOMPLETE 12 & 12 ULTIMATE Leak! Massive X Synthesizer, Kontakt 6...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Only do a new version when you really need to.
That would be nice wouldn't it? Its another reason I'm not compelled to upgrade until it's dirt cheap again.

Plus, and this is counter to the basic reason for the existence of KVR! :hihi:
I really don't need a bunch of new content and sample libraries, I've been collecting VSTs and libraries for years as it stands.

Absynth, if they had given it some love I might be more tempted. It's old, tiny, with at the very least a need for newer code oscillators and filters but... :shrug:

machinesworking wrote: I really don't need a bunch of new content and sample libraries,
who are you and what have you done with machinesworking?

vurt wrote:
machinesworking wrote: I really don't need a bunch of new content and sample libraries,
who are you and what have you done with machinesworking?

OK I do need a good choir, a children's one. If 12 had one marked "Pro" I would buy the CE version yesturday, because that's how I roll. 100GB of sounds for the .5GB I want. :borg: :hihi:

that's better!

EvilDragon wrote:They've been adding small and not so small number of new features for 6 years into Kontakt 5, making it the single most long-lived version number of Kontakt ever. At some point you gotta make the cut. :)

Also, this time around, there's no version number in the plugin name. It's just "Kontakt". Maybe that means we're going for more continuous/agile update cycles from this point onward, and no "Kontakt 7" or others ("this is the last version of Windows, ever"), I guess time will tell.
Actually I’m glad to hear that they ditched the version number.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:They've been adding small and not so small number of new features for 6 years into Kontakt 5, making it the single most long-lived version number of Kontakt ever. At some point you gotta make the cut. :)

Also, this time around, there's no version number in the plugin name. It's just "Kontakt". Maybe that means we're going for more continuous/agile update cycles from this point onward, and no "Kontakt 7" or others ("this is the last version of Windows, ever"), I guess time will tell.
Actually I’m glad to hear that they ditched the version number.
I wish iZotope would do that. I have a bunch of tracks with Neutron 1 all over them, it would be really nice if I could just open them up and have them work with all the new features. I would be totally ok with rolling updates.

If you pre order do you get immediate access to everything that has been released to date?

sureno wrote:If you pre order do you get immediate access to everything that has been released to date?
Doubtful.

sureno wrote:If you pre order do you get immediate access to everything that has been released to date?
No.

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... ow.335669/
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

You access to everything that is up currently included and released when you get your serial number.

thanks for the input guys

noiseboyuk wrote:No comments yet from anyone on Maschine Essentials - is this buyable without hardware? Details seem scarce.
Maschine Essentials = the full Maschine software and Maschine Factory Library Selection. You get 1.6GB of sounds instead of 8GB

2NDMOUSE wrote:I was interested in Massive X, until I seen it lol. Aesthetically, its more like a massive disappointment..............but.....im aware you can't please ALL the people ALL of the time.
I don't see any reason to update from Komplete 10 as I bought Reaktor 6 and Molekular separately. Maschine mk 2 still works fine.
Remind me of this post in Feb 2019 :wink:

mickbenjamins wrote:
noiseboyuk wrote:No comments yet from anyone on Maschine Essentials - is this buyable without hardware? Details seem scarce.
Maschine Essentials = the full Maschine software and Maschine Factory Library Selection. You get 1.6GB of sounds instead of 8GB
Thanks. Is the rest of that 8GB just the 5 or so expansions they bundled with some hardware?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote:
mickbenjamins wrote:
Thanks. Is the rest of that 8GB just the 5 or so expansions they bundled with some hardware?
These arent Expansion, but with Maschine you always got their Factory Library, which is a 8GB library with samples. With Mikro MK3 you get a selection of that library, hence the name

Return to “Instruments”