Virus TI Wavetables for Gladiator now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The company Access, the fathers of the virus, have kindly given permission to convert the Wavetables (99) of the TI virus to the Gladiator. This is a lot of work and I think by the end of July these will be ready and available in the forum of Tone2.

It's done. The wavetables are ready.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty4bzm2k8qalf ... or.7z?dl=0
Last edited by PietW. on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

wow- great news! Glad I just got Gladiator!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

PietW. wrote:The company Access, the fathers of the virus, have kindly given permission to convert the Wavetables (99) of the TI virus to the Gladiator. This is a lot of work and I think by the end of July these will be ready and available in the forum of Tone2.
Very generous from them. And thanks to your hard work. Will you be using the resynthesis tool made available by Markus for this task?
Fernando (FMR)

SLiC wrote:wow- great news! Glad I just got Gladiator!
Absolute. I've already finished 10 and they sound great. You can look forward to you a lot of new spectra. Of course it does not sound like a virus. It's just the waveforms.

fmr wrote:
PietW. wrote:The company Access, the fathers of the virus, have kindly given permission to convert the Wavetables (99) of the TI virus to the Gladiator. This is a lot of work and I think by the end of July these will be ready and available in the forum of Tone2.
Very generous from them. And thanks to your hard work. Will you be using the resynthesis tool made available by Markus for this task?
Yes. without this little tool it would not work. It is a lot of work, as I said. Pro wavetable has to cut the wavetable exactly in the wave editor, then tune to 86.132 Hz. Copy into the Resynthesetool, resynthesize and then in the Hexeditor give a name and save.

Great new for Gladiator owners. I'm curious how they login to Tone2 forum. :)

As a Electra and Rayblaster owner I can't use forum anymore:
"Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!"

Roman Wisniak wrote:Great new for Gladiator owners. I'm curious how they login to Tone2 forum. :)

You only have to register. :?

PietW. wrote:... without this little tool it would not work. It is a lot of work, as I said. Pro wavetable has to cut the wavetable exactly in the wave editor, then tune to 86.132 Hz. Copy into the Resynthesetool, resynthesize and then in the Hexeditor give a name and save.
What is that "Pro wavetable"? And why do you need to go into Hexeditor to give it a name? I didn't try the Resynthesize tool yet, but I thought it was able to give names to the files.

Sorry to bother you with these questions :clown:
Fernando (FMR)

PietW. wrote:
Roman Wisniak wrote:Great new for Gladiator owners. I'm curious how they login to Tone2 forum. :)

Really? When I'm trying to click to "register" or "login" or whatever I'm getting favourite sentence:

I am not Tone2 customer but its lpoks like marcus making private party :party:

Roman Wisniak wrote:
PietW. wrote:

Really? When I'm trying to click to "register" or "login" or whatever I'm getting favourite sentence:
Must be an error. I used to own Electra2, and i'm able to browse the forum without restrictions.

Thanks! :party:

Hello Roman,

i checked out your account settings, but can't reproduce your problem. Accoding to to the forum software is no ban active and there has been never a ban active on you. In general it would not make sense at all, since you never posted within our company forum.
I created another accout for you. If your problem should persist please contact me by email and i will try to find a solution.

Best Regards,
Markus

-----------

Some general info:
1) It is not necessary to login to be able to read our forum. So anyone is able to download PietW's wavetables.
2) We do moderate the forum, but we definitely don't do a 'private party'. Compared to kvr it is a very peaceful place. We only had to ban around 10 users during the last 10 years.
3) The forum registration was heavily abused by spam bots in the past. About 95% of the registations was for spam purpose. That's why we had to change it to a manual registartion.

Thanks Markus, seems like some technical problems here. We'll figure this out.

Isnt it 99 single cycles, not 99 wavetables?

Return to “Instruments”