Re: A Convo about FXpansion? Who are they, still a real company?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So why did you buy a Geist license, if you're not sure if the company will be there 10 years from now - to provide bugfixes, or if you will be able to use the softie on an OS to be released 25 years from now? So you basically threw your money down the toilet, Grizzellda! What were you thinking? And now fxpansion will have to hold your hand and sing you a love song? But they look the other way... bad, BAD fxpansion!!!

No FxPansion is no company, it's a brand from NAtive Instruments to enter the UK market with premium stuff, long time ago.
Since NI decided not to support MPE, they sold the synth development to ROLI.

https://youtu.be/_UiSMyyj-Ac

See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground!
Lonely, but free, I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds

Cares of the past are behind
Nowhere to go, but I'll find
Just where the trail will wind
Drifting along with the tumblin' tumbleweeds

I know when night has gone
That a new world's born at dawn!
I'll keep rolling along
Deep in my heart is a song
Here on the range I belong

I know when night has gone
That a new world's born at dawn!
I'll keep rolling along
Deep in my heart is a song
Here on the range I belong

Songwriters: Bob Nolan
Tumbling Tumbleweeds lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

:band2: :band: :band2:

Grizzellda wrote:
jancivil wrote:
Grizzellda wrote:Alright, guys...sure I can sense you are making fun of me, and that is fine. So what???

Maybe I even expected it. Actually, I did. I said in my post I would buy all their products...but who noticed that? :dog:

I like this f**k*n company, I want them to do well, get it? :hihi:
But they should be much, much more forthcoming, solid and lucid...hey, if not on KVR, then somewhere.

Scrutinize them, if you care about them, don't just be silly fans!
Sure, they're hiding, rather than you couldn't be arsed to use teh googles...

I only ever saw 'KVR Audio Forums' in the first place because FXpansion had a forum under KVR. This was in 2003.
They've had their own forum for years, like a decade. I know that because... I don't remember, I must've have had a need to see it.

Also telling people they're uncritical fans for knowing an entity has their own forum is... :scared:
Sometimes one deserves a bit of poking fun at. Don't be mad.
Sure jan, poke fun, I am quite lucid and I always like your posts. :hihi:

The "so called" FXpansion forum is a f**k"n ghost town, is it not? For heavens sake...wake up, jancivil !!!
:lol: when you're right, you're right.

I just posted something - which is more crucial than f**king f**k - and...

tumbling tumbleweeds is it.

I heard a great line from something on SHOWTIME, 'being lucid is a f**king nightmare!!'

Grizzellda wrote:And as for the "future OS versions", you just cannot be sure. I'm delighted that Geist 2 is working well for you! It simply remains unclear where this company is with all this, that is all I have been saying.
What would provide that clarity? We don't have anything like that with any other developer so I'm honestly confused why FXpansion is being singled out.

Seldom read such a BS as this OP! Go to ROLI.com and you see what‘s going on... One of the big players in creation... ROLI (hardware), FXpansion (software) and Blend (community) seamlessly working together with a unique selling prosposition (MPE). But you f**king surely will not f**king grasp that f**king development. That‘s so f**king! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah man... fxpansion? Those cats aint goin anywhere soon even got a real nice cipher comin out. See they got updates for geist out this year w/ 4k ui and thats all it needs imo. Had a lil chat sayin they got a bfd update in the pipes 2... but man the speed they do these updates? God knows its gonna take a couple years to get out the door ahahaha

Armagibbon wrote:Nah man... fxpansion? Those cats aint goin anywhere soon even got a real nice cipher comin out. See they got updates for geist out this year w/ 4k ui and thats all it needs imo. Had a lil chat sayin they got a bfd update in the pipes 2... but man the speed they do these updates? God knows its gonna take a couple years to get out the door ahahaha
Hey Bro!
Does GEIST 2 work on your computer?
Yes? What‘s the fuss?
No (because you haven‘t this gem): no comment...

Says the guy/gal who bought a license from a company they're not sure is "real", but doesn't register said license through fear that the company that they're not sure is real will continue to not be real into the future.

I really have no clue what you mean.

No, they are a surreal expressionistic company now.

My issue at their forum: 1 view in 36 hrs. Which mighta been me.

bleak

F have finally completed their XPansion and from here on will be known as F-All :)

jancivil wrote:My issue at their forum: 1 view in 36 hrs. Which mighta been me.

bleak
The endless blathering types are elsewhere.

aMUSEd wrote:F have finally completed their XPansion and from here on will be known as F-All :)
apparently :lol:

Are their synth type of instruments MPE now that it's Roli? I'm very interested in this. (In Cubendo an instrument doesn't have to be in order to be 5D (there are videos, my mind is not retaining that information atm) but this is a workaround.).

Return to “Instruments”