Petition: FXPansion to Support Win 7

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fisherKing wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fisherKing wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sprnva wrote:Petitions don't work anymore. You need a catchy hashtag.
Or a bloody riot :hihi:

Anyway, how much more effort would it be to make versions that support W7 and W8 as well?

Just because it doesn't explicitly say the plugin is compatible with W7, does that mean it really is not? Maybe it is just a way to reduce possible support requests.

Either way, I understand when developers don't want to support old tech anymore and focus on the present and future instead. It is like with 32 bit, which Cypher 2 does not officially support anymore, either.

fluffy_little_something wrote: Or a bloody riot :hihi:
Nah, that only works for middle class lefty millennials
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Can some please close the Windows? There‘s a draught I can not stand!

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Like my mom, she doesn't have a clue what a hashtag is, she would think it is a kind of Haschtag, a day on which we celebrate the use of cannabis 8)

Someone posted in the other thread that Cypher 2 also produces the RAM buildup problem on some W10 computers, so W7 is likely not the problem at all - just as expected.

fluffy_little_something wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Like my mom, she doesn't have a clue what a hashtag is, she would think it is a kind of Haschtag, a day on which we celebrate the use of cannabis 8)
Haschtag… that‘s a German word! I like it. Reminds me of my youth… Are you a German residing in Portugal? Coimbra?

martinjuenke wrote:Haschtag… that‘s a German word! I like it. Reminds me of my youth… Are you a German residing in Portugal? Coimbra?
Guilty as charged, except for the city :wink:

I love Porto... :clown:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
every day?

VariKusBrainZ wrote:middle class lefty millennials
I didn't know there is an actual terminology for that. Pretty fitting. :)

martinjuenke wrote:I love Porto... :clown:
The bottled one, I suppose :hihi:

vurt wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
every day?
Every hour! I forgot everything, but it was reallly cool, enlightening and transzendental.... :party:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
the ones in manc a few years back worked for me too, got all my Xmas shopping done for a fraction of the cost.
and unlike all the idiots at the time, have never posted about it on social media!!!

Return to “Instruments”