Best subscriptions out now...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What do you guys feel is the best subscription right now as far as plugs? What has been worth it to you? What was a waste? I have Slate on sub. Was thinking about arcade, and roland cloud. Thanks.

Serum. I got it on Subscription and it instantly became my Go to Synth. Going to just buy the rest of it off soon to be honest so I'm not paying for it Every month.

I've also found a ton of use in "Noiiz", I have the $89/Year version since I've been with them since the beginning.
I think they are usually 200$ but its worth that imo. My Go-To Source of Samples for years, especially since Sample-phonics is one of my favorite vendors to begin with.

But I try to keep my subscriptions small to be honest. Easy to loose track of whats what nowadays...
That and managing my subscriptions to non musical things (Like the Adobe CC) and it all becomes a hassle.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

I've been sniffing around looking at all of the subscriptions out there, and seeing maybe which ones I would feel comfortable with as far as my needs versus yearly cost. I have my eye on a few of them (Noiiz, ADSR, and Output if they would ever make the GUI resizable, and judging by their track record as far as updates is concerned, I don't see it happening). The one I ended up pulling the trigger on was the Roland Cloud. No one loves Roland more than I do, and I mean no one. My studio literally looks like a Roland manufacturing plant exploded inside of of it, hell I'm waiting for the day that they make underwear and socks so I can buy them, but anyway, besides the few problems that I had with the Roland Cloud Manager, I found that it is an outstanding value for me. It's a beautiful thing, having a pallet of Roland sound generators at my fingertips while working inside the box. And the main thing for me, above all, is the fact that Roland made sure to include their "Special Sauce" in these plugins, making them the best plugins I have at this time. Nothing, for me, even comes close to these plugins as far as sound and usability.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Instruments”