What do you think will be announced/released at next NAMM?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i think my new cd will be realeased then or there abouts hehe :hihi:

NAMM Predictions:

We will see at least two new signature models from guitarists who can't play all that well.

Fender will release another line of strats and teles.

Gibson will unveil a really expensive limited edition guitar with fancy artwork inspired by sports or movies or comic book characters.

Roland will unveil Boss GT-8 multieffects unit.

Line 6 will release a video where a Spinal Tap like band performs using Pod XTLive.

Someone will release a $250-400 fuzz box with a custom paint job and a cute name. And of course it has true bypass.

Someone else promotes their new 5 watt, class A, point to point wired amplifier, selling for a mere $2300.

Cakewalk shows Project 5.2.

Yet another unknown company shows their prototype of a keyboard which can host any VST instrument. This is the last we hear from them.

Someone shows off a guitar in the shape of Texas. Or maybe a flower.

Much vaporware is announced.

Two vendors announce a strategic marketing alliance.

Lots of new microphones, preamps and direct boxes.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

?????????????

Tracktion 2

Project 5 2.0

The first wearable & washable vsti rig ;)

Spratman ;)

What I hope for:

NI Komplete 3

or

NI Kontakt 2.0

What needs to happen or there will be hell to pay:

Logic Pro 7.1 or at least 7.01

What will piss everyone off:

another pay upgrade for Steinberg/Yamaha Cubase SX in a month or two.

oh and Yamaha people, please start including some usable vsti's with cubase sx now that you have the power. If apple can do it (even though it was just a ploy to get us to buy macs) so can you.

I really don't think this will happen, but one can always dream:
Someone announces s/he has aquired all of Waldorf's assets and is taking the Pulse back in production.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

AN200 as a VSTi? or what!?

[absurd] wrote:okay, maybe dead isn't the right word, but it has been shelved indefinitely.
http://community.sonikmatter.com/synth/ ... 000289;p=1
And I also heard that it wasn't at summer namm and the kurzweil people there said it wasn't going to be released.
That is what I heard from summer NAMM. Then a couple months ago an employee mentioned that it was back on again, maybe. Kurzweil is in such a mess right now I don't know if I would ever buy anything from them.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Kontakt 2 is an interresting possibility. Will NI release a major product update like that this year and let it be included in the first subscription year of Komplete Care when you already get Battery 2 and ABSynth 3?
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

mumpcake wrote:NAMM Predictions:

We will see at least two new signature models from guitarists who can't play all that well.

Fender will release another line of strats and teles.

Gibson will unveil a really expensive limited edition guitar with fancy artwork inspired by sports or movies or comic book characters.

Roland will unveil Boss GT-8 multieffects unit.

Line 6 will release a video where a Spinal Tap like band performs using Pod XTLive.

Someone will release a $250-400 fuzz box with a custom paint job and a cute name. And of course it has true bypass.

Someone else promotes their new 5 watt, class A, point to point wired amplifier, selling for a mere $2300.

Cakewalk shows Project 5.2.

Yet another unknown company shows their prototype of a keyboard which can host any VST instrument. This is the last we hear from them.

Someone shows off a guitar in the shape of Texas. Or maybe a flower.

Much vaporware is announced.

Two vendors announce a strategic marketing alliance.

Lots of new microphones, preamps and direct boxes.
You are probably the closest to being right :!:

Audition 2.0 with ASIO, but it will be at least 499 USD :shock:

Yes I also think Native releases the Komplete 3

Return to “Instruments”