NIN Starf*ckers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not on my CD, they ain't.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:Not on my CD, they ain't.
Odd. To be frank, you're the only person I know with 'Broken' that is lacking 'Suck' and 'Physical'.

Maybe it's something you did to anger God? :-o I remember him saying something about that somewhere... this one time. :shock:

Bones, are they not as track 98 and 99?? really? that's odd...

BONES wrote:Not on my CD, they ain't.
Mine either :) I got my copy back when it came with the mini cd with the extra songs on it...then later they were added to the main CD.

That's right, I remember now. I tried looking for it, just to be sure, but I don't have it any more.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

ew wrote:
Hell, the Rolling Stones had a song by that name long before that. But, on the album, they were forced to call it "Star Star", because it was an earlier age. That's not how the lyrics went, however....
I was playing the first night of a five night gig with a band back in '78.Our agent's girlfriend was there,and asked us to play a Stones cover and dedicate it to her...so we did "Star Star" :wink:

Not only did we lose the other four nights,but our agent dropped us :? :lol:

ew

Hehehehehehe... that's so rock 'n' roll that I don't know what to say!! Har.... many props to you and the band!! Did your amps go to 11??? :D

origami wrote:Bones, are they not as track 98 and 99?? really? that's odd...
There were actually three versions of Broken. The first had the bonus 3 inch cd, which I discovered months after I bought it when it fell out of the cardboard longbox. The second had the bonus tracks as 98 and 99, The third was the simplest with just tracks 1-8.

Green Red Brownell wrote:Har.... many props to you and the band!!
Hey, thanks!!! Ooops, wait a second... :lol:

Har wrote:
Green Red Brownell wrote:Har.... many props to you and the band!!
Hey, thanks!!! Ooops, wait a second... :lol:
I'm sure you were with me in spirit,Har :wink: :lol:
Funny you should mention the amps going to 11-the club owner's main reason for firing us(or so he said)was that we were way too loud :? :lol:
ew
A spectral heretic...

I thought this was a decent documentary about The Young Gods, Play Terry Riley In C, from last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8c6xwINo7Q

Not quite the live show I recall from the 1990s.

They need to update their name.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Compared to the age of God, they are still very young, more like embryos…

Return to “Instruments”