Price of upgrades

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm keen to know what everybody thinks about the price of upgrades. It seems to me if Spectrasonics can charge so little for the RMX upgrade from Stylus, then Cubase and Gigastudio are asking a hell of a lot for their upgrades. Does anyone agree or am I just cheap? :shock: !

I do think they are mostly overpriced...

But i,ve heard you,re cheap as well

:wink:
The above "words" are the ramblings of a depraved megalomaniac.Any similarity to normal communication is a hallucination on the part of the reader.Replying to this post will result in your family and posessions becoming the property of funkynuts.

funkynuts wrote:I do think they are mostly overpriced.

The cheek of it!! And after all the money I've given to the "Sex starved Irish in exile's benevolent fund" too!!!!!! :-o

TrevorG wrote:
funkynuts wrote:I do think they are mostly overpriced.

The cheek of it!! And after all the money I've given to the "Sex starved Irish in exile's benevolent fund" too!!!!!! :-o
But it must be true ..i read it on the internet!

(and how did you know my missus has gone home for a holiday)
The above "words" are the ramblings of a depraved megalomaniac.Any similarity to normal communication is a hallucination on the part of the reader.Replying to this post will result in your family and posessions becoming the property of funkynuts.

sometimes

Im think'n Komplete upgrades are a little high but compared to spectrasonics they're pretty even..50% of full price. You get a lot of new $hit and that kinda warrants it but all Steinberg stuff is expensive in my opinion. Cubase is roughly about $100-$150 overpriced and their sampler is way over, in fact they should just give you the full edition. This is one of the reasons I didn't go Cubase. Ableton Suite, similar price but you get everything.

version782 wrote:sometimes
You might just have toppled Numanoid, our resident Necro-King! :clap: :clap:

Nooooooo, it can't be true :o

Numanoid wrote:Nooooooo, it can't be true :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVGTVrQd6M

Roger Daltrey :o Yeah, now we are talking necroing of old raaaaawk starz for sure :clown:

Return to “Instruments”