62 more patches for the ASET-2121 Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

today I tweaked some more patches (around 62) for my new ASET-2121 Mythospheric Space Synthesizer which are ready for download at http://www.flomo-art.de/se/ASET-2121.html
Feel free to grab and use them :)

btw. within a few hours I just checked nearly 200 downloads, thanks for your attention to that synth.

cheers
HGF

f**k me! ANOTHER Space Synth??

geeseaplenty wrote:f**k me! ANOTHER Space Synth??
hmmm ... and another one, but very different in the pipeline :D

Cheers
HGF

Hmmm ... over 400 downloads ... and no comments? Ahh, I see, all playing with that tool ...

:D

cheers
Fortune

With a new synth, I usually just play with my left and speed through presets with my right. With ASET, I haven't even made it through the first presets. I find myself making music with this thing.

androidlove wrote:With a new synth, I usually just play with my left and speed through presets with my right. With ASET, I haven't even made it through the first presets. I find myself making music with this thing.
Thanx for that compliment :)
That's what the ASET-2121 has been made for.

Have fun
HGF

I think this is an absolutely awesome synth. I can't wait to build some tunes around it.

Thanks for making it available. 8)

btw: looking forward to the next release! (edit: meaning the STS-11)

strunk wrote:I think this is an absolutely awesome synth. I can't wait to build some tunes around it.

Thanks for making it available. 8)

btw: looking forward to the next release! (edit: meaning the STS-11)
I'm glad You like the ASET-2121 and You can be sure the STS Transition Synth is going to add a new dimension to setups and is a valid addition to the ASET-2121!

cheers
HGF

Just playing with this.. Very cool presets, even if they might be hard to fit in a mix - cool song starters perhaps.

Two things: the chorus algorithm produces some nasty noise on the right channel sometimes (can send a mp3 if you like)

It would be cool if you included the soundfonts/wavs of the pcm oscs if you buy the vsti. Sort of like what M42 does. Those PCM could be useful in other synths too...

floyd wrote:Just playing with this.. Very cool presets, even if they might be hard to fit in a mix - cool song starters perhaps.
well depending on how you tweak it
floyd wrote: Two things: the chorus algorithm produces some nasty noise on the right channel sometimes (can send a mp3 if you like)
just last night a friend of mine was here and had driven the chorus to the limits (he likes this kind) and we did not notice this. maybe You like the chorus better with not so much feedback - try to lower that. well this is a Chorus with MonoI/O so if it's appearing only on one channel I'd rather check other settings also.
floyd wrote: It would be cool if you included the soundfonts/wavs of the pcm oscs if you buy the vsti. Sort of like what M42 does. Those PCM could be useful in other synths too...
hmm ... hmmm just a few weeks ago I send an email to Guido (ziokiller) of Soundfonts.it and asked him whether he'd like to add an excerpt of my Soundfonts to his site for downloading. Until now he did not even give me an answer. I think this answers your question.

cheers
HGF

If there is someone willing to give the DW labeled waves within the ASET-2121 a more descriptive name there will be a free 8voice version for doing that.

cheers
HGF

Fortune wrote:
floyd wrote:Just playing with this.. Very cool presets, even if they might be hard to fit in a mix - cool song starters perhaps.
well depending on how you tweak it
Of course. I didn't mean I don't like the synth. Its great!
Fortune wrote:
floyd wrote: Two things: the chorus algorithm produces some nasty noise on the right channel sometimes (can send a mp3 if you like)
just last night a friend of mine was here and had driven the chorus to the limits (he likes this kind) and we did not notice this. maybe You like the chorus better with not so much feedback - try to lower that. well this is a Chorus with MonoI/O so if it's appearing only on one channel I'd rather check other settings also.
Ok, well here is a mp3 of the noise. It occurs even with feedback at 0. This mp3 starts with the feedback at 0 and gradually turns it up to full.
noise
Its easiest to hear loud and with headphones...

Oh and ignore the right channel thing. My mistake, the pcm osc was just panned when I heard the noise the first time.
Fortune wrote:
floyd wrote: It would be cool if you included the soundfonts/wavs of the pcm oscs if you buy the vsti. Sort of like what M42 does. Those PCM could be useful in other synths too...
hmm ... hmmm just a few weeks ago I send an email to Guido (ziokiller) of Soundfonts.it and asked him whether he'd like to add an excerpt of my Soundfonts to his site for downloading. Until now he did not even give me an answer. I think this answers your question.
Does this mean you think no one would want it? I disagree.. But its your decision.

Finally, one more thing: I noticed the wav Monkvox has a pretty loud click on its looppoint.

floyd wrote: Ok, well here is a mp3 of the noise. It occurs even with feedback at 0. This mp3 starts with the feedback at 0 and gradually turns it up to full.
noise
Its easiest to hear loud and with headphones...
Tried to get it, but I got the message "site not found" several times this morning - I'll try again later.
floyd wrote: Does this mean you think no one would want it? I disagree..
Depending on request and/or I find an appropriate site to host the stuff.
floyd wrote: Finally, one more thing: I noticed the wav Monkvox has a pretty loud click on its looppoint.
thanx for the hint, I'll check that one.

Fortune wrote: Tried to get it, but I got the message "site not found" several times this morning - I'll try again later.
Sorry, my site was down all night for some reason. Its up now.

saw the thread - downloaded it - loved it - bought it - loving it

Return to “Instruments”