Who else wants to see monstarized Oddity& Imposcar?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love Gmedia to add all of those melohman morphing features & subpatches to Oddity & Imposcar.
Maybe they'll release a version2 of both these synths.

Maybe we should suggest it to Gmedia & Ohm Force, Maybe thy're already on it.
Anyone else?
MySpace/Escapee Planes
Virb
Perfume EP out 17 Dec, 12" MP3, FLAC & WAV

There have been hints that things will happen to the impOscar in the near future.
helge

HELP! MY TYPEWRITER IS BROKEN!
E E CUMMINGS

Not a bad idea...
especially Oddity would benefit in my opinion of a real update...

xist wrote:Not a bad idea...
especially Oddity would benefit in my opinion of a real update...
What do you think needs to be improved?

No.

Ocean Zen wrote:I'd love Gmedia to add all of those melohman morphing features & subpatches to Oddity & Imposcar.
Maybe they'll release a version2 of both these synths.
That would be great.

I too would love to see Oddity updated with the Melohman set of features! For those who wish to keep it the same, just stick to the original version. For all those who would desire the update, simply pay for the updated version...simple as that. Now, can we get Gmeadia/Ohmforce to make the update???? How about a big PLEASE!!!! oh and THANK YOU too!
"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgement, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Solomon.

HI

I don't know - I was playing around with Oddity last night and it sounds SO THIN that without at least a sub osc this thing is never gonna be fat, but that would take it away from being a replica?

It would probably be better to see a double helping of everything this synth has to offer - it would make some nice sounds then!

Flipper.

I love the Oddity for its specific character and I don't want the core sound changed per se. Although if they did a version 2 with an optional sub oscillator I would be pleased.
And polyphony on the Oddity wouldn't go a miss either

I just thought, this would be the best progression for two already fantastic synths.
And I'm going to contact them to try & find out if they're already planning it, or atleast suggest it.
MySpace/Escapee Planes
Virb
Perfume EP out 17 Dec, 12" MP3, FLAC & WAV

What I'd like to see is GMedia making a synth similar to Albino 2, but with the filters and oscillators from Oddity, impOSCar and Minimonsta.

Needless to say, I'd pay big bucks for this synth...

there's something about imposcar that just makes it seem years ahaid of everything.. i don't know what it is but i love that synth. a new version would probably call for a change in clothes for me.

miserable git, why ?

:hihi:

Kriminal wrote:No.

Don't have the impOscar, but the only thing I'd really like added to the Oddity is a polyphony option. If polyphony had been available when it was released, it would have been polyphonic. To me that's just like adding presets to emulations. It was an essential quality of the original hardware, but makes no sense to leave out in an emulation. If you need a true Oddity emulation, leave it on monophonic/duophonic. If you want to play chords, flip it over to Polyphonic. I was actually a little taken aback they didn't give us that option from the first. I mean, even Arturia makes their emulations polyphonic, and they act like they want to remain ture to the original hardware.

What about an external audio input for the Oddity? I'd love to send a hammond through the Oddity filters, or even ringmod a rhodes with one of the oscillators.

I'd love to see the oddity with poly. I would'nt mind seeing FM on the impOscar but I guess that might be straying to much. If they released a entirely new synth with features comparable to a Waldorf or Virus using the oscillators and filters of there emulation products, I'd get it in a second.

Return to “Instruments”