OT : Looking for a friendly Mellotron owner

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys + gals,

Betabugs and i are wroking on a mellotron plugin. The essential idea is that it will be a simple sample playback module. The code base is pretty much done but at the moment we have only poor (and copyright) samples to play with. So we're seeking a friendly mellotron owner who would be willing to sample their mellotron for us.
We aim to give this plugin away for free, so we would be unable to pay, however, you would get the glory of full credit in the manual and on the website, plus you would become a full betabugs member! (with all the perks that brings!)

If anyone can help us with this, please drop me an email at paul[at]expdigital[dot]co[dot]uk - please include details about the mellotron you have!

All the best, hope to hear from you soon!
Paul

Bump!

Paul

Paul_FX wrote:Hi guys + gals,

Betabugs and i are wroking on a mellotron plugin. The essential idea is that it will be a simple sample playback module. The code base is pretty much done but at the moment we have only poor (and copyright) samples to play with. So we're seeking a friendly mellotron owner who would be willing to sample their mellotron for us.
We aim to give this plugin away for free, so we would be unable to pay, however, you would get the glory of full credit in the manual and on the website, plus you would become a full betabugs member! (with all the perks that brings!)

If anyone can help us with this, please drop me an email at paul[at]expdigital[dot]co[dot]uk - please include details about the mellotron you have!

All the best, hope to hear from you soon!
Paul
Are the mellotron tapes that you would have to sample still covered by copyright?
Have a better one - Saul Cross :-)

I can resample my M-Tron for you

:P

good luck, mellotrons rule

I can resample my M-Tron for you
lol, not to sure how happy GMedia would be about that..... ;)

Paul

Hi guys,

sorry but we have decided (for various reasons) not to continue with this project.
Thanks for the interest - and check out beta bugs for free plugins :)

All the best
Paul

I know its too late, but if anyone would like to give me a mellotron I would be happy to sample it for you. :hihi: :D :hihi: :D

Return to “Instruments”