No solo glide in Reactor Session???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently downloaded the Reactor Session demo and was very pleased with it. However, I could not find the means of playing in what is typically considered a solo mode - lagato - glide - single note only with portamento slide between notes. The modules only seemed to play in polyphonic mode. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I really like solo mode for certain things and I hope that this feature is just hidden somewhere.
Anyone know the answer to this?
Regares,
Old Crab

Actually, I just discovered that The Sun Synth module does have a glide feature, but Uranus, for example, does not. It seems that each synth is created by a different developer and therefore contains different feature sets.
If this is the case, when you purchase the full version of Reactor Session, that you can download even more synths as well as just patches for the existing ones? Maybe even updates to the individual existing synths?
Just a couple of comments on RS: Many of the sounds are really great. I love the Uranus and SteamPipe the best. I did however encounter some instant triggering with SteamPipe on certain patches that were self perpetuating thereby rendering those settings as useless. Otherwise, great sounds.
Thanks everyone,
OC

For the most part there isn't- the standard Reaktor pitch/gate module is polyphonic, and the mono gate modules don't retrigger correctly. My instruments get around it with a complex pitch/ gate routine that liqih came up with a long time ago- it's the only thing I've run into that works.
Yes, as a Sessions user you can download anything in the library, plus get any updates that NI makes to the core synths.
ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Instruments”