NEOkILLERlight Released - NOVAkILL Site Update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its not a module, its a prefab that uses standard modules. I'm not sure why he has taken them all down but Etric is a very cool guy so he might send it if you email him.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:We have also released NEOkILLERlight. It sounds very similar but has limited Unison, fewer mod destinations and no delay. Consequently it is about 30% lighter on CPU than the full version.
Looking forward to trying the light version. Can't get it at the moment though due to...
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner being a big fat c**t and reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. :wink:
That T-shirt has done wonders for your popularity Bones. Must get one myself.

I assume the site will be up again soon.

8)

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"

Damn it...
WinXP * CubaseSX3 * Intel Core2Duo6800 * 2GB RAM * M-Audio 24/96

Precisely why I put it up a couple of days before the end of the month - it gets reset tomorrow.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

The site is back up now.

and I have my copy now, will test it soon!
thanx for your killer bones, maybe I ll tell you in real life at wgt this year!!

We'll be there with bells on!

BONES wrote:We'll be there with bells on!
NEOkILLERlight - best synth for Morris Darnce

:hihi:

Image-s on, you say!!

Return to “Instruments”